Achievements "Hello world""Salt Over Snow" and "Sand to Stone" in under 2 mins each!!

Junk Bond King

So simple I couldn't believe it. All You need to do is:

1) Unlock the zone for the particular achievement you are going for.

2) Find and unlock the "Vista Point" Nearest That Camp. (ie:red rock bluff or whichever)

(NOTE:Liveries Locations Work too!!!)

3) Use your map to teleport back to the starting location specified by the achievment. (ie: Tsunami Reef or whichever)

4) After Arriving at the camp exit to free ride, then go to you map and find the "Vista Point" that is nearest the camp you want, (It will be a grayed out dot). Now press A to get there. Viola.

5) I then just choose a fast bike and head straight for the camp.

NOTE: you must actually enter the camp to get the achievement. The achievement will pop up after the load screen.

(Liveries Locations Work also!!!)

Vista Points Work Exactly the same as helipads but they aren't held against you for using them to get the achievements.

I figure it must have been an inside joke from the developers to see how many hours people would waste driving there from point A to point B.

***Feel Free To Repost this in any Guides at your Leisure***

Hope This Saves People Some Time

JBK

Edited by Junk Bond King
Added info about livery spots

I don't know if it counts as "under two minutes" when you have to spend hours to unlock the area and do it your way! FYI, there is a method to doing it without having the camps unlocked, and it is described in the Achv Guide (work in progress) thread...if combining the two actually works, it could save a lot of people a ton of time, but I can't test it out as I did the first two legit, and used the other method for the third.

Not literally in 2 minutes but anyone trying to complete the game will eventually have all the zones unlocked and from that point it would take two minutes. I read a little about the way that doesn't require unlocking the zones first, but i also read some tried it and it didnt work? I never tried any other way than this.

Hmm, It worked first try for me.

Did you start from the camp indicated in the achievment, not just the zone?

Did you have the zone you were supposed to head to unlocked, and did you enter the camp to the point where the game automatically puts you to a load screen?

And are you sure you used a vista point and not a heli pad or a warp straight to the camp? Also from the camp you started at did you first leave the camp into free ride by pressing b from the menu?

If only this thread was up a few days ago lol. i spent almost 2 hours driving to redrock lol.

Aww well i will go towards my 1000Km ach.

I know, I was dreading the time it was goona take, Im glad i tried this first, And that globe trotter one 620 mi in free ride. Im hoping all the collectibles will take a big chunk out of that. I figure at an average of 60mph you would need to drive for at least 10hrs in free ride, thats goona get boring. Time for the duct tape...

Ive collected a few liveries and vista points but mostly it was driving about randomly to find fuel drums so i could buy loadsa cars. got like 2700 drums lol

Thats alot of drums i have like 350 and I ran out of stuff to buy long ago. Of course i insist on beating every race on legendary(15 retries on a race sometimes grr.), Theres a little cash in that.

That's a really great tip if it works. Nice find.
It worked like clock work for me the one fella up top said he was having trouble but I havent heard back from him since.

Thats alot of drums i have like 350 and I ran out of stuff to buy long ago. Of course i insist on beating every race on legendary(15 retries on a race sometimes grr.), Theres a little cash in that.

Tell me about it i simply cannot do some of the races on legend they kick my ass too much. i just hope i can unlock rainier peak without getting every gold star.

Great tip.

This worked for me for Tsuanami Reef to Redrock Bluffs

But did not work for for The White Flats to Pinwheels Ridge. (Not sure what im doing wrong just doing exactly what i did the first time).

Great tip.

This worked for me for Tsuanami Reef to Redrock Bluffs

But did not work for for The White Flats to Pinwheels Ridge. (Not sure what im doing wrong just doing exactly what i did the first time).

And just a curious question, did you receive any updates from live recently, possible after you did the tsunami to RR one?

The only reason I ask is because i typlically leave my lan cable unattached for the most part, and M$ likes to fix the best glitches some times.

It worked for me on all three,

It would be nice to hear from some others that have also done it succesfully, or have had problems so we can narrow down the correct path to take.

And just a curious question, did you receive any updates from live recently, possible after you did the tsunami to RR one?

The only reason I ask is because i typlically leave my lan cable unattached for the most part, and M$ likes to fix the best glitches some times.

It worked for me on all three,

It would be nice to hear from some others that have also done it succesfully, or have had problems so we can narrow down the correct path to take.

I seriously doubt they made a patch already...

hi tried this 3 times and no success this is what i did

started at white flats camp

went in free ride

went to map

went to pinwheels ridge

located nearest vista point

pressed a to get there

selested a fast bike

drove into camp

then the menu for career, challenge appeared

sadly no achievement

any ideas peeps

dont fancy driving all the way already did the other 2

hi tried this 3 times and no success this is what i did

started at white flats camp

went in free ride

went to map

went to pinwheels ridge

pressed a to get there

selested a fast bike

drove into camp

then the menu for career, challenge appeared

sadly no achievement

any ideas peeps

Yeah pretty much the same for me and its not working

Started at white flats camp

went in free ride and drove a little

Press BACK and went to the map

went to pinwheels ridge

pressed a to get there

drove into the camp

This is exactly what i did for the other one and it worked. Just not this one

I dont know what i did different the first time. Maybe instead of pressing BACK i may of pressed START?? I'll try again.

PS. Its not a undated issue as im 100% offline.

Im sure we will worki it out. :)