heres how you can use any vehicle in any race

EmmOz

Yay I just got the complete all races to 3*, it's so fun whipping out The Educator on the little muscle cars. Like Pure said I reckon I can 1K this now.

I'm currently doing the same thing, Trucks seem to be a good choice for almost any race. I do like the iron bear over the educator.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say that personally I'm disappointed that this has come to light. I just spent the last 11 days playing the hell out of this game & have finally completed it without using or knowing about this glitch & now loads more people are going to be able to get the achievements I worked so hard for without really trying.

Somebody above said this should have been in the game from the start - No it should not! The point of the challenges is that you have to learn to handle all vehicles & complete the relevant challenge with the vehicle you've been supplied with - even if it takes you 40 or 50 attempts (as 2 or 3 of them took me).

Oh well, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I completed this game as it was meant to be completed & without using any cheap 'use the easiest vehicle available' glitch.

Why do people not want to play games properly any more?

Well I have to say that personally I'm disappointed that this has come to light. I just spent the last 11 days playing the hell out of this game & have finally completed it without using or knowing about this glitch & now loads more people are going to be able to get the achievements I worked so hard for without really trying.

Somebody above said this should have been in the game from the start - No it should not! The point of the challenges is that you have to learn to handle all vehicles & complete the relevant challenge with the vehicle you've been supplied with - even if it takes you 40 or 50 attempts (as 2 or 3 of them took me).

Oh well, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I completed this game as it was meant to be completed & without using any cheap 'use the easiest vehicle available' glitch.

Why do people not want to play games properly any more?

HATER!!! :p :nana LOL LMFAO........

...& I'm smiling on the inside, 'cause I got 1000g WITHOUT CHEATING :p:p:p

Boo hoo, poor you.

Its not really cheating though is it. Plus who cares if u got it legit, this website is for helping others find easy or easier ways to get achievements, its not for haters and whiners who feel hard done to. Go to an agony aunts website if you want sympathy.

I suppose u have never tried any type of glitch.

Its not really cheating though is it.

Yes it is, you're s'posed to use the vehicles supplied by the developer - if they wanted you to use any vehicle they would have given you the choice of any vehicle @ the start of each event.

I suppose u have never tried any type of glitch.

No I haven't, not one that allows me to achieve goals on a game dishonestly like this one, or to glitch out of a map as I've witnessed people doing on FPS's so they can shoot others without being able to be shot themselves.

Of course I've done things like driving into unfinished buldings on freeroam on Burnout Paradise but that doesn't affect the outcome of the game or the gameplay of others.

and as for this bit...

this website is for helping others

I have helped plenty of people on plenty of games, just not like this.

Now please get off my case - I was just expressing an opinion on this glitch, which I am perfectly entitled to do without idiots like you calling me a whiner & a crybaby - neither of which I am. I am a true gamer & if a game is beating me I play it until I get better @ it & beat it back. I don't give up @ the 1st hurdle and resort to cheap glitches like this one.

Thank you & good-night

Edited by BuddhaMD

oh boo mofo hoo Buddha, quit your whining, the developers prob left in the glitch knowing we would find it cuz they knew how irritating some of the races are. its not cheating at all, if u dnt like it f off.

Like I already said - I'm not whining, I'm just stating facts. & yes it is cheating - You're using a glitch that allows you to use the wrong class of vehicle in an event to make it way easier to complete than it's s'posed to be.

If you want to do that - fine. Cheat the game & reduce it's life, it really doesn't bother me if you want to waste the price of the game by making it last 10 or 15 hours instead of the 115 hours it took to finish it properly.

But please stop attacking me personally, I haven't said or done anything to you & you really are showing your immaturity in behaving like you're doing. I was just stating the facts & my personal opinion on this glitch & it's use - I wasn't having a go @ anyone in particular.

The facts remain - I finished the game as it's supposed to be finished - no glitching & 1000g from it. The 2 or 3 people who are having a go @ me (not everyone who's posted on the board - just the few pathetic kids who are having a go @ me directly) - you've given up & tried to make the game easier & I would imagine you're still failing @ it... exactly how close to finishing it are you now???

when do you get this iron bear i keep hearin so much about? the juggernaut has been gettin me by and i've beat 31 races and 77 challenges. Just curious. I haven't unlock a more powerful set of vehicles in a while. Spanx.

You will unlock a new set of vehicles when you reach Tsunami Reef, Drownington Cove, Redrock Bluffs, Dustbowl City & Rainier Peak. You also unlock a few more vehicles (& win one straight to your garage) each time you beat the extreme weather event @ each of these places.

Sorry, but can't remember exactly when Iron Bear is unlocked.

didnt see this posted on here, but is on other websites.

Select any race thats annoying you, as the race counts down 3,2,1 on go press back button you can now use any vehicle you have unlocked!

i give you all the credit!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting it here!!!