RFG Interactive Map - Ores/Tags/Propaganda/Crates (WIP)

Shadowmask

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. I'll have to use this to try and find the rest of the ore.

Shadowmask, if this was created by you, is there any chance you can find and mark the EDF assaults on the map. I'm still trying to finish up my 104 guerrilla actions and it would help to know a general area where they are since they seem to only pop up when you are in the vicinity of them.

Awesome map but if i click the EDF Crates nothing shows up on the map?

Great find! I will probably go for the radio tags, but not the ores.
The ores are easy as they are generally a lot of them in one location.

Awesome. I'll have to use this to try and find the rest of the ore.

Shadowmask, if this was created by you, is there any chance you can find and mark the EDF assaults on the map. I'm still trying to finish up my 104 guerrilla actions and it would help to know a general area where they are since they seem to only pop up when you are in the vicinity of them.

I'm in the same boat. Here's what I have so far:

4 in EOS

2 in Parker

2 in Oasis

1 in Dust

0 in Badlands

You?

Does it have a whole load of them just off to the right side in the blank white area for anyone?

that's just something funky with the map. If you click on one of them, it just takes you to one that's properly located on the map.

I'm in the same boat. Here's what I have so far:

4 in EOS

2 in Parker

2 in Oasis

1 in Dust

0 in Badlands

You?

I'm not sure about the Dust or Badlands but I've only been able to get 2 EDF Assaults in each of the other areas. I'm curious, did you happen to take out the high importance bridge in EOS?

I've only got 4 guerrilla actions left but I can't seem to get any more radio calls or EDF Assaults. I'm also pretty sure I didn't miss any house arrest missions. :/

I'm not sure about the Dust or Badlands but I've only been able to get 2 EDF Assaults in each of the other areas. I'm curious, did you happen to take out the high importance bridge in EOS?

I've only got 4 guerrilla actions left but I can't seem to get any more radio calls or EDF Assaults. I'm also pretty sure I didn't miss any house arrest missions. :/

EOS Locations:

* SE corner gas station near the path to the safe house down there. Stand on the Jenkins pad above to spawn it

* Just shy of the House Arrest near that jenkins pad. Stand at the SE corner to spawn it

* Western side, below the House Arrest in the corner

* East of that one, in the housing complex area

That's all I have. CrustyDemon said there were 7, but hasn't chimed in yet to clarify.

I did every guerilla action that is on the map...

beat every pro time for both transporter and demolition master

AND made sure that I did every hostage mission(had some little self painted map :p)... so the only guerilla actions still missing aren't on my map(everything is greyed out..) and so they have to be radio calls...

But theres no list or something else that would make searching/doing them easier -.-

EDIT:

Couldn't Crusty mark those radio calls on those maps, now that we have them?

Btw thx to shadow and that guy in the achievement guide :p

Whoever made this map... I'm sorry but its terribly done.

Having to reload the whole page again everytime you mark one as complete and then having to re-click the "ore" thing next to it to show them on the map again, zoom in on the one you want and do the same thing for every single one of them is just a pain in the ass.

Seriously, have you not seen the interactive map for assassin's creed? you just have a spot on the map where the flag is, when you get it, just put a tick in the box and off to the next one. None of this Reloading the whole page and whatever...

Thanks for the maps,but Im with wheelz.I know the maps you mean and it was killer (AssassinCreedMapsLink) ,the design was excellect.The map design however with Red Faction doesnt like Opera web browser very much and makes the whole thing very frustrating.When you zoom on the map and have the ore marked the green markers dont resize with the map so you are left with a small map and a bunch of the markers way out on the white area.Reloading the windows each time also screws with Opera.Nice effort but I think I'll do it the old fashion way ;)

awesome thanks mate great find

I believe he meant

lame, clunky map that really doesn't help me at all :)

OH BTW i've already found a mistake in it. In dust to the very left edge there is a cluster of 4 ore locations in the "industrial" area. There is actually only 2 of them in that spot. So what do I think? Well... Should I really trust this clunky waste-of-space map or not?

When you spend the time to make an interactive map, please try to make sure it gives the correct information. Now I don't know if there are spots on here that aren't shown or more spots where there aren't actually any or not the right amount... Seriously. THIS MAP NEEDS SOME DAMNED WORK!

I don't care if the OP isn't the creator, relay the information! Make it so the map shows the correct information, make it so you don't have to reload the whole page every time you mark one as complete and you may as well just do what I said before like the assassin's creed interactive map and just put a tick box where all the circles are... or a symbol where they are that links to a screenshot and then have a tickbox list down the side ... I DUNNO! i don't make these things, but this map just isn't good!

I believe he meant

lame, clunky map that really doesn't help me at all :)

OH BTW i've already found a mistake in it. In dust to the very left edge there is a cluster of 4 ore locations in the "industrial" area. There is actually only 2 of them in that spot. So what do I think? Well... Should I really trust this clunky waste-of-space map or not?

When you spend the time to make an interactive map, please try to make sure it gives the correct information. Now I don't know if there are spots on here that aren't shown or more spots where there aren't actually any or not the right amount... Seriously. THIS MAP NEEDS SOME DAMNED WORK!

I don't care if the OP isn't the creator, relay the information! Make it so the map shows the correct information, make it so you don't have to reload the whole page every time you mark one as complete and you may as well just do what I said before like the assassin's creed interactive map and just put a tick box where all the circles are... or a symbol where they are that links to a screenshot and then have a tickbox list down the side ... I DUNNO! i don't make these things, but this map just isn't good!

sure there were one or two mistakes, but it helped me get the ore and radio tag achievement. So i dont think it was that bad. a tick box, instead of clicking links would have been a bit better though.

PAGE RELOAD

There's a good reason for this, it's so the map can update the images that have been marked.

The assassins creed map link you posted is great, except without the map itself being marked is a little more confusing when viewing at a glance or if you're not collecting in the numbered order.

No-one is forcing anyone to use the map. Also All 36 Radio Tags are on the map, although there are two right next to each other in the badlands which is possibly why you may have counted 35 - you can see them both more clearly if you zoom in. The two minor errors have been amended thanks.

Edited by Shadowmask