RFG Interactive Map - Ores/Tags/Propaganda/Crates (WIP)

Shadowmask

Hey All,

From what I can see there are quite a few people that have 299/300 after using the map; I am in the same boat.

I have gone through the interactive map, smashed every ore to the ground, and revisited every site twice...

Has anyone found a missing ore location?

I have heard something about an ore that is only partially visible being just above a demo location in the northern badlands. I have also heard that there may be a glitch where you do not get credit when breaking apart more then one ore at a time or not completely broken the ore.

Others have said that they used the interactive map successfuly but that there was 1 extra ore in a bunch; could someone further specify?

Thanks in advance,

Killa Monkey C

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

From what I can see there are quite a few people that have 299/300 after using the map; I am in the same boat.

I have gone through the interactive map, smashed every ore to the ground, and revisited every site twice...

I have heard something about an ore that is only partially visible being just above a demo location in the northern badlands. I have also heard that there may be a glitch where you do not get credit when breaking apart more then one ore at a time or not completely broken the ore.

Others have said that they used the interactive map successfuly but that there was 1 extra ore in a bunch; could someone further specify?

Thanks in advance,

Killa Monkey C

Im pretty sure i followed the map to a tee and im actually missing 4!! currently 296/300......guess im gonna have to start from the beginning and keep close count. Is the missing ore location confirmed?

Hey All,

Thanks in advance,

Killa Monkey C

Yea theres only 299 Im having the same problem. I counted how many i found in each zone and when i finished with 299 I double checked some locations then counted the map. The map matches my count exactly. Both ending in 299.

Where is missing ore?

• 4 weeks later...
oh wow, it even lets you mark the items you got on the map. Awesome..

thanks.

damn I was using that map before and didn't know till you said you can mark the ones off as you go even shows a picture of the radio tags...

I'm some how missing one tag that should make things easier...

Thanks for the maps,but Im with wheelz.I know the maps you mean and it was killer (AssassinCreedMapsLink) ,the design was excellect.The map design however with Red Faction doesnt like Opera web browser very much and makes the whole thing very frustrating.When you zoom on the map and have the ore marked the green markers dont resize with the map so you are left with a small map and a bunch of the markers way out on the white area.Reloading the windows each time also screws with Opera.Nice effort but I think I'll do it the old fashion way ;)

Yea mine too it keeps shutting down and having to restart a new window

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently have been having issues finding all of these things myself and I did some digging. My research has brought me several points of note. First is a breakdown list of Ore by zone and parts thereof (HERE) and transcribed below. This will help when trying to keep track of the ore they've collected.

Next I managed to find a map resource that will fill in the gap the missing interactive map left behind...its on a PS3 forum..but what the hell right? Link is (HERE). Search for the word 'German' or 'Karten' and you should find the necessary posting.

Heres the Ore list transcription I mentioned:

- Parker = 38

- Dust (North - Wind Farm) = 15

- Dust (Center) = 61

- Dust (South) = 33

- Badlands (Safehouse) = 27

- Badlands (Center) = 53

- Badlands (Irradiated Zone) = 11

- Oasis = 15

- Free Fire Zone = 47

- Eos & Mount Vogel = 0

Note: Sectors are listed by unlock order.

• 1 month later...
I recently have been having issues finding all of these things myself and I did some digging. My research has brought me several points of note. First is a breakdown list of Ore by zone and parts thereof (HERE) and transcribed below. This will help when trying to keep track of the ore they've collected.

Next I managed to find a map resource that will fill in the gap the missing interactive map left behind...its on a PS3 forum..but what the hell right? Link is (HERE). Search for the word 'German' or 'Karten' and you should find the necessary posting.

Heres the Ore list transcription I mentioned:

- Parker = 38

- Dust (North - Wind Farm) = 15

- Dust (Center) = 61

- Dust (South) = 33

- Badlands (Safehouse) = 27

- Badlands (Center) = 53

- Badlands (Irradiated Zone) = 11

- Oasis = 15

- Free Fire Zone = 47

- Eos & Mount Vogel = 0

Note: Sectors are listed by unlock order.

Thank you for posting that! I recently picked up the game again and was worried that MSXBOX is no longer down so lots of game guides/pictures are no longer valid. Now I feel much better about going back to this game.

• 1 year later...

I've skimmed the map 3 times already using the guide and Im at 299 of 300 Ores mined. Anybody have an issue with them being glitched at all? The second and third time I did it I went and smashed them until nothing was left to smash. Is there no way to highlight the remaining ores? Should I just start a new game? This is starting to get aggravating.....

I ultimately used a couple different maps, and it took me a couple passes before I found my 300. Mine was just west of the security gate between Parker and FFZ (although I'm not quite sure how I missed it to begin with).

Not sure which map you're using, but the set on http://guides.gamepressure.com/redfactionguerrilla/guide.asp?ID=7628 is what helped me the most, as it seemed to be far more precise while trying to mop up those I didn't find on my own (and then after using another map and only getting to 299).

I ultimately used a couple different maps, and it took me a couple passes before I found my 300. Mine was just west of the security gate between Parker and FFZ (although I'm not quite sure how I missed it to begin with).

Not sure which map you're using, but the set on http://guides.gamepressure.com/redfactionguerrilla/guide.asp?ID=7628 is what helped me the most, as it seemed to be far more precise while trying to mop up those I didn't find on my own (and then after using another map and only getting to 299).

thats the same one I used. had just under 200 when I finished the game. Guess I'll have to go through and count the amount in each section to rule out where it is. I wouldnt doubt its in Parker somewhere. Sometimes the map seems off by one or two in an area or have them too far out and the the black and white scheme kills my eyes. Ive got 4700+ credits in game and it would have been awesome for them to add a collectible reveal map for a majority of those credits.

I had to look at the maps that I had printed off, and there was one problem with that particular one that I forgot about, but not sure if it's the one you're missing. The cluster in NE Parker shows 13, but there are only 12, and the cluster at the very bottom of Dust shows 5 when there are actually 6 (but that one's also hard to miss).

• 1 year later...

For anyone needing those fucking horrid ores, I've looked at lots of the maps around and found that all of them were missing one just a single damn one, that fucked everything up for the count.

I found a page that has all the maps, it doesn't show everything that one has to do but it shows radios, ores, propaganda, and EDF crates. I counted every single item on every map to verify that it had all that it claimed to have and had all that was claimed to be needed for achievements. The only items I didn't count were the EDF crates, cause I was too lazy for that.

This is the first time I've found a map (since all the interactive ones are dead and gone since I bought the game sadly) that actually showed every last ore, they were always just missing a single one somewhere. So any other map linked use that for everything but ores, use this one for ores as it shows 300 ores. I haven't used it to know if it's right, but at least it has 300 and the others only have 299, so I'm leaning towards it being correct.

Map Parts