Easy song for 400K/500K

recklesself1023

The are some videos on youtube with Freebird on medium/hard getting more than 1million. Guess that's by far the easiest way. If i only had a reliable co-op partner :(.

Well that makes me feel muuuch better! :D

My friend isn't quite as good as I am, but we can knock that shit out on medium no problem.

The are some videos on youtube with Freebird on medium/hard getting more than 1million. Guess that's by far the easiest way. If i only had a reliable co-op partner :(.

Yeah.. My friend has completed expert career on GH3, and we have done all songs in co-op (ttfaf, dwdtg rest of dragonforce etc..). We have also 5 starred everything in co-op expert except raining blood at 4 star (my fault aswell).. And he is totally unable to fc anything on medium :p Guess it's cos he goes at it with the mentality that he isn't able to, so then he messes up alot. I got 800k with another friend that hasn't even completed hard yet :p

• 1 month later...

you do not need an FC on x-stream to get the 500k achievement but you can only afford one combo break, and it cant be in any star power sections or before any long sections of chords. I got 504k but i overstrummed once MAYBE twice cant remember but i did not fc and i got 100% so if you mess up in a section that isn't important than you can still get it.

this video has the best path.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9wS7bLEpQw]YouTube - GH2 - X-Stream - Expert FC - 508k[/ame]

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...