List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

I have finished all of the Radio Missions except for one, the Jenkins Interception mission. I know it spawns somewhere near the Martian Council in Eos but I can not get it to. I am playing with my cache cleared, so the only thing I can think of to do to get it to spawn is re-download the patch and see if that works, but I doubt it. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for getting this mission to spawn, I would greatly appreciate them.

nope i dont like you :eek:

xD ok if you go to where it is marked on the map i move like5,6 steps to the left and it poped instant for me. just get to that point fast or as you know it will call a convoy misson. and are you 100% sure its that misson>?

( and stop doing the patch as that can make it even harder for it to top despite what ppl say)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I believe that there is an interception mission that pops up after you cross the bridge that leads to toward the Martian Counsel which leads to you intercept a vehicle starting in Dust and ended in Oasis. For those who have gotten it, what vehicle would you recommend? Are there any shortcuts into catching up with the damned thing? Thanks!

Edited by Namaste

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think its funny that after I beat the game, the ones I needed were all convoy ones and they kept giving them to me on the other side of the map. "There's a convoy moving through Oasis to the Badlands Outpost..." which is great since I'm in northern Eos. But anyway, got it and done with single player. Now if only there were people actually playing online lol

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of people don't realize that the title update that included the DLC for Guerilla screwed up the spawning of the radio missions.

I noticed that a lot of people (including the guy who made the map) that claim they did this no problem got this achievement pre-update. If it doesn't work out, try clearing your cache and start a new file, without ever updating the game.

I'm on my second playthrough now (my first one was years ago and I lost the hard drive) trying to do the actions post-update, but if it doesn't work, I'll clear the cache.

I think that map, while good, doesn't really help that much anymore for a few of those odd radio missions (Like the one that goes to Oasis and starts at Dust).

I think a lot of people don't realize that the title update that included the DLC for Guerilla screwed up the spawning of the radio missions.

I noticed that a lot of people (including the guy who made the map) that claim they did this no problem got this achievement pre-update. If it doesn't work out, try clearing your cache and start a new file, without ever updating the game.

I'm on my second playthrough now (my first one was years ago and I lost the hard drive) trying to do the actions post-update, but if it doesn't work, I'll clear the cache.

I think that map, while good, doesn't really help that much anymore for a few of those odd radio missions (Like the one that goes to Oasis and starts at Dust).

Yeah, I've been trying on and off forever to get Jenkins to *$%ing spawn!! I've given up about 3 different times now, cleared cache one last time and going to try and start a 2nd play-though, maybe since its been almost 2 years since i played the campaign so maybe it wont be too bad going though it again

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

http://yfrog.com/11badlandsmasterjx

-----

Please comment on any changes that need to be made, or clarifications. This list is 100% confirmed by me, and hopefully it will help you.

Yes there is something you can help us with, that link no longer has the map which I just got this game for $6 at GameStop which is one of the best cheap game I ever spent on and love to make sure I get everything in this game.. :(

Do you Demi or anyone else here still have the map of all radio calls to please upload here again?

• 9 months later...

It should be noted that the interactive map listed on page one from Demi no longer works, fortunately he left a text edition in the same post that is still viable. I was quite fortunate to get all 104 missions and I am glad I dont have to worry about it again.

• 6 months later...
sorry for bring back this old post but i just gotta know =p ok... so i just started the game and the only thing i have left to do b4 liberating dust is to get this convoy(capture) that starts at the house arrest mission in the SE corner... but wen i go to the area nothing spawns... day/night... idk if its cuz ive already done the house arrest or what the deal is... ive unlocked the liberation mission so i dont know what to do... and if i liberate the area and go back to the spawn point will it still activate?

Here it is 4 years later and i'm dealing with the same thing. This sucks.

• 10 months later...

Seen as a lot of people are going to be playing this again now it is a good point to mention:

There are some bugs that prevent a few convoys appearing when playing a sector. But they quickly appear when you are nearby post completion (see below).

The convoys are:

Dust (capture) starts south east.

Badlands (destroy) EDF base to FFZ.

Oasis (destroy) Convoy station to Badlands.

Can sometimes be others, and some people get these.

But if it happens, mark it down so you know Exactly which one it is and finish the game.

To get them to spawn:

At the end of the game (where everyone is complaining they never get the one they want to spawn), you have to make sure you are Closest to the spawn point of that convoy as opposed to an Assault etc.

The game spawns the nearest one to you, not a location you are stood at.

So find the point it starts (and any points of nearby EDF Assaults) and position yourself slightly closer to the convoy start point (I always do it do the convoy start location isn't showing on the minimap).

Wait 5-10 minutes and it'll spawn whatever's near.

I have done this for 3 or 4 people who had stuff missing and it worked on all mine.

I used the written texts descriptions on various sites/threads to see where the location of starting would be, but I assume using the dots on Demi's photos would be the same points, I've not looked at the maps to know

Edited by Drazer76