List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started a new game and am 32 missions in so far so good.

Not impressed with Volition though. Was considering getting saints row 2 to help out my friend but not anymore!

Spent 5 days getting nothing, then my counter went down instead of up and now I've had to start a new game. Just for 1 achievment. Starting to regret buying this game now. I really am. I could have gotten Pimp My Ride for cheaper and not had a problem.

Well I'm up to 103, and I know that I haven't done the Jenkins interception yet. Just every time I start to go toward Mt. Vogel I get the Convoy mission that you have to destroy.

Where exactly are you suppose to wait for the Jenkins?

Thanks in advance

Id like to know this aswell ,everytime i seem to go anywhere out side of a safehouse all I get is convoy missions.It doesnt matter where I am or what Im doing,the same convoy missions repeat.Iv redid all the hostage missions after i completed the game and I got 2 more missions complete.Im stuck at 99 misions and like I said I cant get ANYTHiNG else but the same convoy missions.

I found jenkins sitting at eso safehouse just to the left of the building standing there talking to himself,wtf? I cant interact with him,kill him or even move him.This has to be a glitch in the game and not just a matter of where you stand at what time of the day.Day/night it doesnt matter I just get convoy after convoy calls. :mad:

Read the description, go up to the Martian Council and hang out around the Heavy Metal mission up there. It will pop. If you keep getting the convoy, go fail the nearby Transporter mission. I really can't offer much beyond that, sorry

Did you beat the game? I believe you have to beat the game first for Jenkins. The Convoy one should spawn no problem.

None of the missions are glitched. You either aren't a decent distance away from the mission or you are just impatient.

Many of the radio call actions will not spawn unless you are actually a short distance away. I'd recommend waiting about 150 meters (the width of the town of dust)

I'd also like to thank demi for putting this together. This is one of the most frustrating achievements out there and a list like this makes it much more tolerable.

Unfortunately this isn't always the case. I've been in Parker and a Convoy mission was called in from Badlands to Free Fire Zone. Clearly I was nowhere near Badlands since Dust seperates Parker and Badlands.

I've began constructing maps where I've recorded where I'm standing where missions are called in, but I don't know if I'll post it. demi's list might be enough work to achieve Revolutionary.

-SE

i am such a freakin' idiot... i've been at 102/104 for about a week now... driving around, using demi's map but always getting missions i had already done... i was so sure that i had done all of the house arrest missions that i wasn't wasting my time with them but i got so desperate that i figured maybe i would trigger whatever edf assault or convoy i was missing while on my way to the house arrests... well... 2 house arrests in eos finally got me my last single player ach.

Unfortunately this isn't always the case. I've been in Parker and a Convoy mission was called in from Badlands to Free Fire Zone. Clearly I was nowhere near Badlands since Dust seperates Parker and Badlands.

I've began constructing maps where I've recorded where I'm standing where missions are called in, but I don't know if I'll post it. demi's list might be enough work to achieve Revolutionary.

-SE

Although I was referring to the minimum distance you must be for it to spawn, Scotsman is right about convoys spawning anywhere.

Unfortunately, convoys are the exception. Because you have so much time to get to them, the spawn radius is much much larger (maybe half the game world).

Well, I will see what I can do. Due to the fact that I will at least keep playing MP untill I hit 150.000 and even forther with DLC, I probably have the chance to get the 104 on a second run over the year.

So far, this and the 16 challanges are the only two that will give me some problems on the way to 1k. And I would love to get it legit. But when I hit the 100.000 and still don't have all challanges, I probably boost the rest. This game is so great, I just have to get 1k in this ;)

Hello - Just looking for some advice here. I've been doing Guerilla missions in the Dust sector as they have been popping up, I've done around 3-4 side-missions from radio interceptions, but have forgot if it was a convoy/package. Having completed them, will they re-appear again? I'm making sure to do all Guerilla actions before the main story, so I'm hoping that will help. Hope this makes sense, and many thanks for the OP for helping people with this achievement, including myself! I will be following this for sure.

They will re-appear if you failed or missed them.

Call me weird, but if I actually failed a radio interception I simply loaded my last save and returned to where I was given the task until I completed it. Now they won't re-appear on me now will they? Be a waste doing missions I've already done..

Call me weird, but if I actually failed a radio interception I simply loaded my last save and returned to where I was given the task until I completed it. Now they won't re-appear on me now will they? Be a waste doing missions I've already done..

If you haven't completed the game, they won't respawn.

However you would know if it was completed as the mission market would be either lit up if you haven't done it, or dimmed if you have completed it.

-SE

I have a theory but I am not 100% sure on it so take it with a grain of salt for the moment.

I believe that once you complete either all of the Convoy or all of the EDF Assaults that they start to repeat. The reason I think this is because before all I would get was Convoy to repeat over and over. And I never had a duplicate EDF assault. Now I played looking for others for over 5 hours at least and no EDF. Well today I get on and as I decide to look for ore I find a new EDF assault. I complete it and now all of a sudden EDF assaults are repeating along with convoy. So maybe now all I am missing is either Interception or a House arrest (doubt that).

To Demi and Scotsman Elite, thankyou for your feedback. I'm going to go to each spawn as detailed in this great guide and ensure I complete every radio intercept, so I don't have repeats on any of them, to save me all this confusion. Obviously all the remaining Guerilla actions will be marked on my map. Again, many thanks for this thread. :)

I have 1 more left to find and i think its the radio interception in eos which is in the east underneath the house arrest but i cant seem to activate it or maybe its the convoy mission at the very top of dust i have done the one on the outside road but i cant get the one next to it in the inside road to activate. im struggling here any help would be great

Okay, I'm a little confused on this whole "Dots are where the missions starts" thing. Let's say a convoy action is taking place. Is this "start" supposed to be where the convoy is heading, or where the convoy starts off?" because I have a convoy starting all the way up near Mount V., and the guide says otherwise. But, the end of that convoy is located in a "start" position on the guide/map." So, I'm just wondering if the wording is backwards, or if I'm lost.

Great job on the locations by the way. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

If you are referring to my Eos map, i used a screencrop from a smaller map so I couldnt fit it all. There is no convoys at all in Mount Vogel, but Jenkins and the Convoy in Eos start more north than the map shows.

And yes, the dots are for where the mission starts. It is so you get a general idea of where to be around.

And the two convoys in Eos are mirror versions. One goes one way, one goes the other.

Edited by demi

I'm stuck at 103/104 and all i can spawn is convoy quests no matter where i go. I even repeated all the House Arrest in EOS just in case one spawned after i completed the last mission; nothing.

Not a f***ing clue what to do now. I think i'll just wait for an update to fix this silly system.