List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

On 100/104 and after a few hours of waiting 5-10 minutes near the Interceptions and Convoys that I haven't done and driving around the map slowly for a few hours I have had absolutely nothing. The EDF assaults respawn and I know they are all done, I have completed all House Arrests and every other mission. I know for sure the Jenkins Interception hasn't been finished but after leaving my game for 30 minutes idle north of the Heavy Metal mission it didn't spawn once.

The final 4 are Convoy/Interception missions but none of them will spawn and I draw the line at continuing to just sit there waiting for this completely idiotic system to work so think I will sack this one off. There has defini8tley been a pattern with where they spawn in my game, I could only ever get one Convoy mission to spawn over and over until it was completed and I am sure they only repeat once they have all been done but you seriously have to question why something like this was ever implemented into a game, it's neither fun or rewarding to play.

So yeah, hurray for absolutely stupid game design.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 100/104 and after a few hours of waiting 5-10 minutes near the Interceptions and Convoys that I haven't done and driving around the map slowly for a few hours I have had absolutely nothing. The EDF assaults respawn and I know they are all done, I have completed all House Arrests and every other mission. I know for sure the Jenkins Interception hasn't been finished but after leaving my game for 30 minutes idle north of the Heavy Metal mission it didn't spawn once.

The final 4 are Convoy/Interception missions but none of them will spawn and I draw the line at continuing to just sit there waiting for this completely idiotic system to work so think I will sack this one off. There has defini8tley been a pattern with where they spawn in my game, I could only ever get one Convoy mission to spawn over and over until it was completed and I am sure they only repeat once they have all been done but you seriously have to question why something like this was ever implemented into a game, it's neither fun or rewarding to play.

So yeah, hurray for absolutely stupid game design.

This is exactly what happened to me and I'm at 101/104. Not sure whether I want to play the game again just for the Guerrilla Actions and risk it happening again. These Guerrilla Actions are beyond annoying.

These Guerrilla Actions are beyond annoying.

that makes 1000ing the game all the more pleasant. think about it, how many people will give up and how many people will stick with it. this would be a good 1000 on your list. it took me 5 hours to realize my last one was the interception on the very east of dust. and i had to be in the badlands at a certain time if the day just to spawn it.

How though? I did all the missions that popped up during the campaign, as well as all the other none radio missions and then finished the campaign on around 90 Guerilla missions. I managed to get the next 10 to spawn fine and then bang, reached 100 and 4-5 hours on from that with looking constantly absolutely nothing, why won't that happen again? Especially the Jenkins mission which only shows up at the end of the game anyway, why after hours of waiting for that mission to start has it not appeared even once?

It's a broken system and achievements aside the game is meant to be fun and accessible and completing the Guerilla missions has become entirely luck based and frustrating, the missions aren't difficult it's just roll a dice in a small area of the open world map and if you are there you get lucky enough to do the mission.

I wouldn't play a game just for achievements so another 10-15 hour run through just to do 100 missions again isn't an option for me, just a shame the game design is broken to stop the majority of people from finishing it 100%.

Hey man if you don't want to, no sweat off my two hanging ones. Just imagine you are replaying it again on another difficulty, like all those other games make you do. How is this any different?

If you start over, it *won't* happen again. That is what my list is for. I wrote that same list while playing through a second time, and I got every one just fine.

I should have just started over when I completed the game with only 30 guerilla actions complete anyway. I am on my second playthrough now and am making sure I don't miss ANY actions, while following the list and checking everything off, that way I know exactly where to look for the remaining couple when they start to repeat.

Argh, I hate Guerilla actions. Can someone please give me some advice here? I have just activated a Convoy (Destroy) in Dust, however the route passes through Badlands. Now, if I enter Badlands; will this count as a Badlands intercept or a Dust? I'm checking off each one as I do it, and Im doing all these intercepts before I do any story related missions, I've not even completed the first mission on Dust ha. I just want to make sure I get every intercept done first. Help will be appreciated.

Tricky

Just had enough of it to be honest, 30 or so hours in, done and enjoyed what there is to play so would rather play something else now rather than start again and repeat 100 missions just for an achievement. I appreciate the effort you guys go to with the guides for stuff but I'd rather play games to have fun rather than turn it into a part time job of checking stuff off lists to mask what is basically crap game design.

Cheers though.

Hey I restarted a fresh game to use this guide on but I'm still missing a radio mission in Dust, according to my count which I counted them on the map plus what I marked off on my checklist, and I'm pretty sure its the convoy from north to south, but even tho on my first playthrough I can activate it by sitting in front of the housing complex, it won't on my new playthrough, also of note I only needed one more in Dust before I randomly got the convoy going from Oasis to the EDF Artillery Base, and then the Oasis to Badlands Outpost.

I was wondering is it possible that it locked it out since I "zoned" into Oasis and Badlands before spawning it or has anyone confirmed that you only get locked out after liberating the sector? I'd also like to add that at this time the only mission left is the Dust Liberation mission.

Edited by Kittkatt

Okay, now I've played through this game two times and the second time when I finish the last mission the stupid game decides it's going to make a guerrilla action magically disappear from the fucking map. Now all I can get for the second playthrough is 103, as oppose to 102 the first time. What the HELL is wrong with this game.

EDIT: I don't know if I was tired and frustrated but my map actually shows 76 actions, and isn't missing one. Time to try and get the rest.

Edited by Apple

Well so far the only the problem i see is when you start the last mission of a sector all guerrilla actions except transport/demo times will no longer be on the map so im thinking that some don't come back after beating that sector but should you make sure to drive over the whole map because i found two guerrilla actions in the FFZ because i didn't explore that whole sector.:eek:

* Interception - Jenkins (can only be done once all collateral damage missions are complete

This is NOT TRUE. As I stated in the other thread, I had this mission available after completing the game, but before completing all the collateral damage missions. I had 4 left, in fact.

The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be.

I seem to be spawning the same missions in the same areas all the time. There seems to be very specific radio mission spawning areas and I have trouble finding some of them using the guide of where they start. The back button map already shows us where they start, is there any interest in someone making a map of where they spawn? I don't know and can't seem to spawn several of them or I would =\

This is perfect for example, and it spawns there every time: link

Edited by emperor799

I've got 5 actions left and they're all convoys, but I can't get them to spawn. Interceptions and EDF Assaults are easy because all you have to do to get them to spawn is be near them or drive around them 2 or 3 times.

Convoys on the other hand won't spawn no matter where I am. Does anyone have any tips to getting convoys to spawn?

I have these ones left:

Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in the bottom section near the central housing caves

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts in Oasis, ending in Dust Chem Depot

* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts in Oasis, ends in Badlands Outpost

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Good luck with that one, 35 hours in and that one never spawned, on another game I rushed into Dust to try and get that one to spawn somewhere, every single other radio mission spawned and not that one, I have also seen a couple of other people missing a convoy in Dust that won't spawn and i wouldn't be surprised if it was this one.

As it stands the radio missions are broken, there is no specific area as intended, I have even had interceptions spawn so far away that flooring one of the doom buggy type vehicles wasn't enough to get there without it disappearing, add that to them not spawning at all once you finish the game after you get around the 100 mark and it points toward a glitch or bug of some kind that is triggered at some stage because as it stands the majority are having problems with this.

Probably best to sit tight and hope they fix it if you are desperate to get it, gonna eBay mine and play something else.

* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust - I got this around Mohole area in Badlands, literally near the actual text on the map, sit there for 10 mins.

I got the Oasis to Badlands Outpost when I was actually in Dust near the SE House Arrest and I got the Oasis to Chem Depot whilst near the bottom safehouse in Dust. The convoy missions can literally spawn anywhere on the map but if you have driven around for an hour or so and had absolutely nothing you could end up driving around for days like I did and still get nothing, it sucks for sure.

Edited by aliktherock

I seem to be spawning the same missions in the same areas all the time. There seems to be very specific radio mission spawning areas and I have trouble finding some of them using the guide of where they start. The back button map already shows us where they start, is there any interest in someone making a map of where they spawn? I don't know and can't seem to spawn several of them or I would =

This is perfect for example, and it spawns there every time: link

Would you like me to continue making maps like these? Circling where you should be standing and what Radio Mission triggers?

I started making maps a while ago, but I stopped due to demi's descriptions.

I'll use this information and continue making maps of where you should stand if people agree on the idea.

-SE

Would you like me to continue making maps like these? Circling where you should be standing and what Radio Mission triggers?

I started making maps a while ago, but I stopped due to demi's descriptions.

I'll use this information and continue making maps of where you should stand if people agree on the idea.

-SE

maybe you should take their controller and do it for them. lol.

demi's descriptions are 100% accurate. if nothing is popping up on your screen, then move on to the next thing on the mission. once you get through the list once then the next time through stand by that area for all times like at night, morning, afternoon... i was at 98 when i started using his list. took me about 8 hours but it is possible. and i would rather spend 8 hours then completely redoing the story mode over again.

I know for sure the Dust SE House Arrest Convoy mission wouldn't spawn and I waited all around that area for hours so that must trigger at a specific point on the map. Does anyone remember where they were when that appeared or where to wait to get it to appear? I have tried all the roads around it without getting too close and it never pops up.

People are clearly having trouble using only the descriptors.

For example, I have no idea where the Martian Council was before I destroyed it, all the rocks in Parker are red, etc.

derpa derp

Use the map, it says in big letters MARTIAN COUNCIL

and Red Rock is the name of the bar in Parker. Also shown during one of the many loading screens you seen. I also type central parker. Come on it is not rocket science, I even provide visual maps to go with the text descriptions.

I think some of you are just making a big scene now.

derpa derp

Use the map, it says in big letters MARTIAN COUNCIL

and Red Rock is the name of the bar in Parker. Also shown during one of the many loading screens you seen. I also type central parker. Come on it is not rocket science, I even provide visual maps to go with the text descriptions.

I think some of you are just making a big scene now.

I'm pretty sure that you just have to be near the actions (located on the map), because the map is flawless. I got all 28 Radio Missions using demi's map and they all appeared where they were supposed to. Just make sure you drive around for a minute.

I also noticed that some Radio Missions tend to not show up if you've already completed the game, (happened to me twice) I did them all before I completed the game the third time and they all showed up. Thanks again demi! :)