List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

Apple can you remember where you were when you spawn the SE House Arrest Convoy in Dust heading toward Oasis? I still can not get it to spawn no matter where I am on the map, I have tried waiting for a couple of in game days in each sector and still no luck so there must be a specific area of the map where this spawns.

Any help with this one would be massively appreciated.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a new table, detailing how many Guerrilla Actions are in each sector, including Radio Missions;

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/538/totalguerrillaactions.jpg

Edit: If someone could maybe tell me how to make an interactive version of this to allow you check off the guerrilla actions you've already done, to allow you to know what you have left, I'd be happy to make one.

-SE

Edited by Scotsman Elite

Use the map, it says in big letters MARTIAN COUNCIL

Actually, the words aren't readable on my TV, but thanks for your sarcasm, it's very helpful.

and Red Rock is the name of the bar in Parker.

Ah, then I probably already destroyed it and don't remember where it was. I guess I'll "hang out around central Parker" hoping it spawns rather than having a specific point to stand in, guaranteeing the spawn.

maybe you should take their controller and do it for them. lol.

derpa derp

Way to be hateful towards people that are nicely asking for additional help from people that are NOT YOU.

Apple can you remember where you were when you spawn the SE House Arrest Convoy in Dust heading toward Oasis? I still can not get it to spawn no matter where I am on the map, I have tried waiting for a couple of in game days in each sector and still no luck so there must be a specific area of the map where this spawns.

Any help with this one would be massively appreciated.

If you have finished the game already, chances are it's going to be near impossible to for you to spawn things that you actually want to spawn. If you haven't finished yet, then it should just spawn where demi located it on the map. Just drive around the roads that surround the Convoy spawn until it spawns.

does anybody know how to get the edf assualt in oasis to spawn at the safe house because ive been through the whole sector and nothing, or does it appear after doing a mission.

If you sit on the road just outside the safehouse, it should just spawn because it's the closest Radio Action.

Actually, the words aren't readable on my TV, but thanks for your sarcasm, it's very helpful.

Ah, then I probably already destroyed it and don't remember where it was. I guess I'll "hang out around central Parker" hoping it spawns rather than having a specific point to stand in, guaranteeing the spawn.

Way to be hateful towards people that are nicely asking for additional help from people that are NOT YOU.

i was referring to him asking if he should make a map of the pretty much the same thing as demi's map. demi's map has clear instructions with visuals. it is basically like having training wheels on a bike to keep you from falling. but yet he was asking if you need another set of training wheels even though you already have one set.

being hateful and making a satirical remark about his question are two different things.

and another thing... he asked the forums, which are the people, if they needed help. i do believe that i am a member of this forum that contributes a lot to different forums. so that does include me in his question.

demi's map is specifically where the action start, not where they spawn and some mission like say the other Parker one spawns in parker but starts in the free fire zone. If you hang around the start point in FFZ, you'll never spawn it.

For example.

demi's map is specifically where the action start, not where they spawn and some mission like say the other Parker one spawns in parker but starts in the free fire zone. If you hang around the start point in FFZ, you'll never spawn it.

For example.

Every Radio Mission that I've come across (while still playing the story) spawned exactly where demi said they started. All I did was hang around the start located, because the start location IS the spawn location, but if you've already completed the game (as in the story is finished) it will be near impossible to spawn a convoy in a start location, because the game wants to spawn every other mission along with it.

So it's not that demi's information is wrong, it's just that I know he/she did all the missions during the campaign, not after, as I did as well. I'm guessing you've already finished the story-line and are having this problem?

I'm stuck with one radio mission left (aside from Jenkins). By process of elimination, I know it has to be the Dust Wind Farm Interception one. But I cannot for the life of me get it to spawn -- the stupid convoy mission up there keeps spawning instead. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or if anyone had success triggering that mission after completing the campaign. Thanks for any help, and big thanks to demi for his list (very helpful).

wow, that's crazy. I can't get anything BUT convoy missions to spawn. They are really easy to spawn since they have such a wide radius that triggers them. Just look at demi's map and pick one of the convoy missions and just drive towards it - you should spawn it in no time.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone can help me with this question. I'm checking off each radio intercept one by one, ensuring that each section is completed before I continue the story. Now I've just come across radio intercept; a Convoy (Destroy) in Dust, however it leads me straight into Oasis? I've not even unlocked that area. What area will this count for? I don't want to continue until I'm completely sure it is Dust it will count for. Help will be appreciated. :)

Kudos Demi for the map and all the help. All your locations were correct I only wish i had found it sooner. I missed the infamous convoy from dusk to oasis. I understand the frustration that alot of people are feeling but hey don't take it out on him he's just trying to help.

All the complaining and whining is just funny to me. Oh well this is the last single player achievement i've got so its multiplayer time :woop:

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Got two story files at 103/104 and 100/104 respectively. The first one, I have no clue as to which mission I'm missing (which is why I started a second file) and the second file has 4 convoy missions missing;

Dust Radio:

* Convoy (Capture) - Leaving Chem Depot, ends at very north - spawned on the path to the bottom safehouse, just after that spot was destroyed (could be coincidence)

* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in the bottom section near the central housing caves

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Badlands Radio:

* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust

My first file spawns nothing but convoy missions, and my second file spawns nothing at all except the EDF Assault in the south part of Dust.

I sure hope I don't have to play through the game again, it's so damn long when you're doing every single mission -.-

I made a new table, detailing how many Guerrilla Actions are in each sector, including Radio Missions;

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/538/totalguerrillaactions.jpg

Edit: If someone could maybe tell me how to make an interactive version of this to allow you check off the guerrilla actions you've already done, to allow you to know what you have left, I'd be happy to make one.

-SE

I made a spreadsheet on google docs out of that image and combined with info in top post was able to get everything no problem. Thanks to the contributors. :)

Pop!

Just got all the pro times and the revolutionary achievement from using demi's list and my table without any problems at all.

Started a new save and opened up a notepad document and with every guerrilla action I did, I deleted it from the notepad for each sector.

Very easily done with the right methods. Single Player finished, off to multiplayer :uzi:

-SE

Good to hear mate, just working my way through the campaign again doing the same thing. Last achieve i need, that and wrecking ball.

FX.

Aye, I just checked your achievements for this, not far away now at 935.

I'm going to do Wrecking Ball a little bit each time I play this instead of one solid run through, it'll be too boring I reckon.

Haven't been too fond of the multiplayer either so far, but we'll see what happens :)

-SE