List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

Don't worry. Any radio missions that you fail WILL be called in again.

When you say 'called again', does this mean it will be called again after game is complete, or before you liberate a sector. I cannot get 1 Intersepts in Dust, and although im pretty sure it has never spawnd (or if it has and i failed i reloaded last save) im not to sure. Its driving me nuts that i cant get it to spawn, becuase i rly want to liberate the sector and move on to Badlands.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say 'called again', does this mean it will be called again after game is complete, or before you liberate a sector. I cannot get 1 Intersepts in Dust, and although im pretty sure it has never spawnd (or if it has and i failed i reloaded last save) im not to sure. Its driving me nuts that i cant get it to spawn, becuase i rly want to liberate the sector and move on to Badlands.

Before you liberate a sector. When you beat the game, all radio calls will come in, even if you already finished it. That's why this achievement is so frustrating.

I cant believe no one has asked this yet. How can you tell which of the edf assaults in dust you're getting? Do you have to wait in two different areas to get both? I honestly think I am missing one of them.

If you haven't liberated Dust, you will get two separate EDF Assaults at the same spot.

If you beat the game, then the one you didn't get will be light green, as if you didn't complete it.

That's the best I can explain.

the missions are patched now, it seems the dimmed the house arrest missions you completed, and the radio missions are poping up left and right at the spots you show in the pics but now the old radio missions pop up to and some pop up in the wrong spot, like where another mission should pop.

After playing for the better part of the day I finally got my last few GAs. My last one was an interception mission in Eos, which I got by being parked in my car in the turn to the right of the right hq, if that makes sense. It was easily the hardest interception mission though, so having a fast car was critical.

Oh dear god I finally found it. After probably over 10+ hours looking for that damn mission I got it. Was an interception (like I knew) in Badlands. Just chill out near that dirt road near the old safe house with all the broken cars on it. Friend was laughing when I was screaming about how happy I was.

I'm stuck with one radio mission left (aside from Jenkins). By process of elimination, I know it has to be the Dust Wind Farm Interception one. But I cannot for the life of me get it to spawn -- the stupid convoy mission up there keeps spawning instead. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or if anyone had success triggering that mission after completing the campaign. Thanks for any help, and big thanks to demi for his list (very helpful).

Same as this guy....Keep getting the convoy mission and I am standing by the blue dot, 100m away from the blue dot, on the mountain by the blue dot, doing handstands and indian dances around the blue dot but sweet F.A!!!! (By blue dot im refering to Demi's Map.)

I have never had a game bug me in my life like R.F.G. has. Once I have finally completed this game? I am taking a big fat steamy dump on it and selling this piece of crap on Ebay!!!

Same as this guy....Keep getting the convoy mission and I am standing by the blue dot, 100m away from the blue dot, on the mountain by the blue dot, doing handstands and indian dances around the blue dot but sweet F.A!!!! (By blue dot im refering to Demi's Map.)

I have never had a game bug me in my life like R.F.G. has. Once I have finally completed this game? I am taking a big fat steamy dump on it and selling this piece of crap on Ebay!!!

I was in the same boat even selling the game on play.com last night. Whilst packing this morning I thought I'd have one more go.

I went much further up into the camp rather than waiting by the road where the convoy kept spawning and it popped. Stay on the bottom road, just move much further up the dirt track. I switched to one of dune buggies that was already there too; no idea if it makes any difference but it's worth mentioning everything. I'd also blown up the big bridge out of desperation.

Still, 104 and done.

I was in the same boat even selling the game on play.com last night. Whilst packing this morning I thought I'd have one more go.

I went much further up into the camp rather than waiting by the road where the convoy kept spawning and it popped. Stay on the bottom road, just move much further up the dirt track. I switched to one of dune buggies that was already there too; no idea if it makes any difference but it's worth mentioning everything. I'd also blown up the big bridge out of desperation.

Still, 104 and done.

Thanks dude...will give that a try. I am now starting again but have an old save, so will see if that works. If not? Then im just going to do it all again...pain in the arse but has to be done. :mad:

Another on 103/104 here. Completed all non-radio missions (they're all greyed out). Completed all convoys. Done all assaults (except maybe the repeat of the Dust one). Done Jenkins Interception. Driving around the other interception spawns but keep getting the same convoys pop over and over again. Think I'm going to give up on this for now and focus on the other achievements. DLC just came out so might play that for some light relief. Hopefully by the time I'm done with the multiplayer achievements they will have patched this or something.

My suggestions to the devs:

* don't repeat ANY radio calls until they have all been done after completing the game

* give the radio calls start points (the green circle & arrows) like the other guerrilla actions once you complete the game

Edited by nem2k

I'm at 100/104 and I've gone down this list many times. Utterly stupid that these same convoy missions just keep spawning over and over. After they've been completed they should not reappear...or at least have a counter for each sector to see which area I should be focusing on! Poorly handled, just plain rude achievement.

Hah. Turned the game on this morning for a quick try for the last GA. Drove from N Dust safehouse towards the interception at NE Badlands, and the S Oasis interception spawned - which was my last one.

God, so relieved to have finished this. Good luck to everyone else still trying!

I have 103 of the actions and its really frustrating. I know which one I need but I don't Know the area in which it spawns. Its the convoy capture with the big yellow tanker, I failed it earlier and now I can't get it to spawn anywhere. Any ideas where this one spawns? Cheers

ok so i can confirm what a previous poster claimed about having completed 101 missions only to have that number strangely taken back to 100 by the game...

it happened to me today. i started a new game for a moment until i realized i'd have to do all the pro times again, but i doubt that had anything to do with the glitch. what else can i say but man is this achievement fucked up in the game... anyway, just posting it here for a little therapy. good luck peoples.

I have a quick question...I'm stuck at 103 so I'm certainly not going to start over, but I was wondering I've been standing by the different colors on the map that you drew up right and every time a mission pops up across the map, one that i've already done.

Edited by The Boogie Bots

Again, the dot stands for where the mission starts. Stand around the area of that dot, and the mission will spawn. If you beat the game, this makes it that much harder since another mission may spawn. As I also mention again, warp to a transporter / demolition / safehouse to cancel it real quick.

There is no magic method. Enjoy.

I don't have this game anymore so you are on your own.