List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

demi

just started a new game (i have 48 of 50 achieves) to do all this damn guerilla actions again....finished dust all actions except for one, the one marked by the white circle....it doesnt spawn, i drove like 2 hours in that zone and all dust and nothing, didnt eliberated dust so it should pop up...that is the only one that i have left...anyone had any similar problems?

http://a.imagehost.org/t/0302/1_77.jpg

I couldn't get that to spawn either. I don't think it spawns in Dust since like 2-3 other people had same problems

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished the game and I'm starting on finishing up the other bits. When I was in Parker I got a radio message about a convoy heading to the EDF Artillery Base, is this the same place as the FFZ Base as mentioned in this list?

It started in Badlands, near a heavy metal action, and went to the EDF Art Base. I had ticked off all the actions on the list from the badlands, so does anyone know what one it is on the list? I had not done it before because my action count went up one.

Thanks for any help.

Okay Guys I think I figured out a way to pull it off. I was searching and searching around everywhere to find this last freaking GA. Put those Convoys just wouldn't stop.

However long story short, clear your system cache. I got mine right away it was a interception. I thought I already done it but since they never show up after you've completed them I figured it must be that one I missed.

Just wanted to say thanks to demi for the checklist and everyone who posted their issues (here and all over the Internet) about getting 104/104. I finally got it this afternoon after using the checklist. For a while I was despondent because my in-game completed total and the number remaining on the checklist added up to 103, but eventually I found I had missed the transporter mission in the middle of the FFZ. It's a huge relief to be done.

And for everyone having problems with the Dust convoy, I couldn't get it to spawn before liberating the sector either, but it showed up pretty quickly after finishing the game. I actually had 1-2 convoys per sector that I left until after the final mission because in my last game they always seemed to respawn with no problem. It's more important to keep track of which Interceptor missions you've done since those don't come back.

I JUST FOUND MY LAST ONE!! 104/104 :D. I'm well chuffed, I thought I was going to have to start again. Just wanted to say thanks to Demi for creating the list, Scotsman Elite for creating the table and everyone else who suggested places to look, without you guys I would never have found the last radio mission.

For those who are wondering where my last radio mission was it was an Interception mission in the top right-hand corner of Oasis and it spawned by chance while I was going round trying to find the radio tags, at the time I was looking for the one on the big hill at the very East of Oasis and then was messing about on the internet when the mission began (if a convoy mission starts just wait here till you fail the mission, don't jump to a safe house or start a demolition mission). Oh and I would advice people to clear there cache to remove the updates before trying to find the last remaining few they need because I found that it would only ever spawn me convoy missions, never EDF Assaults or the final Interception mission I needed until removed the updates.

Thanks again guys and good luck to everyone who still has a few to find, I really hope it works out for you and you don't have to start again.

Now off to find the remaining ore...

102/104 I not sure if I have had the jenkins mission yet is there anyway to find out. (i.e he doesn't appear at a base or you can't do his missions.)

for most intercept missions: the only way I can tell if i've completed is when I inspect the map, and I see that the convoy I'm supposed to intercept has icons which appear slightly ghosted out.

and if i recall, the final Jenkins mission will spawn only if you've completed all the other Jenkins GAs in other regions. the final Jenkins mission spawns somewhere in the northern part of Eros, while travelling along the road to Mount Vogel... after the Mars Council buildings.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought i would be nice and help people out, I just got the revolutionary achievement after remaining on 103/104 for a few weeks, i found it in the free fire zone its a hidden transporter mission you will see it when you are looking for ore/radio tags there. hope this helps! if anyone wants to boost, van damme 1984 is my tag.

• 5 weeks later...

Used this and got all 104 missions done first playtrough without much trouble with them spawning. Was missing 1 convoy in 3 zones and jenkens mission when i beat the game . All the convoys i missed poped up when i was ore farming (I was not even in the zone they spawn in most the time)and jenkens spawned right where you said it would by the heavy metal icon. EASY lol

Anyways thanks for this guide. Cheers

• 1 month later...

hi everybody,

i'm having trouble with spawning the convoy mission that is said to spawn after you unlock the liberation mission for dust. i've finished all of parker, did 2 demolition and 1 transporter in the ffz and everything i dust except that convoy mission for a total of 36 guerrilla missions completed. can someone help me out cuz i don't want to miss out on it when i reach 103 missions. thanks in advance.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I'm at 103 and I can't seem to find the last mission. The annoying thing is, the map was working yesterday and isn't today. Don't suppose anyone knows why this is, or if there is an alternative stored elsewhere?

Or, if anyone knows of which mission is often missed or overlooked? I've done the Jenkins intercept mission, but still have access to his missions (don't know if that means anything).

Please... I've played this game for many hours (online included) and I don't want to have to start again just for one sodding mission! :(

• 2 weeks later...
I made a new table, detailing how many Guerrilla Actions are in each sector, including Radio Missions;

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/538/totalguerrillaactions.jpg

Edit: If someone could maybe tell me how to make an interactive version of this to allow you check off the guerrilla actions you've already done, to allow you to know what you have left, I'd be happy to make one.

-SE

Thank you!! That's exactly what I needed to know. I was almost possitive I did all the radio ones but was still at 103/104. Then I counted the icons on my map and there was only 75 not 76. So, I used the table above to find out that there was a transporter I was missing in the FFZ! So, I drove around and found it hidden in the middle of the map. Now I have 104 thanks again!!:woop:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is really making me mad. I'm at 103/104 and have been searching for hours. I'm trying to use all these maps but every time I go to one of the highlighted areas, I get some convoy mission instead of what it says is there. One thing I have noticed is that convoy missions possibly pop up out of place when you place a waypoint that creates a path that intersects the path of the convoy. I can't even drive into the badlands w/o getting an old convoy there. I'm trying to go through the list but having to warp to a safehouse before I can even get to where the mission is supposed to spawn. I will pick this up tomorrow....I just hope I luck into finding the last one. Just like I found 103...:mad:

:eek:EDIT: Finally found it. It was an interception mission I had failed earlier in the game (drove off a cliff). It was really odd, my finding it. I had a yellow warning level after finishing off the last few EDF buildings in the Badlands. I was driving back to the Oasis safehouse and passed the residential area and the radio went off. When I saw that icon come up I nearly crapped. That was the most caution I have used during a mission. I was going to throw the game away if I somehow failed it and coudn't immediately find it again.

Edited by Facetious T OSU
problem solved

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!!! I have unlocked the "Revolutionary" achievement.

In case this helps out anyone else...

I followed the map and checklist for radio calls and all other guerrilla actions and marked them off as I completed them. According to my tally and the map, I had done them all, but I was still at 103.

Somehow, while searching the in-game map, I missed a House Arrest in the NE corner of Oasis. (I believe it appears after you liberate the area and it's not on the maps from the yfrog website.) That icon had not been dimmed yet. I completed it, and achievement unlocked.

Good luck everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I was also stuck at 103/104 missions and it turned out to be the same one that several others missed - the second Transporter mission at the bottom center of the Free Fire Zone. It's just above the spot where Parker turns into FFZ, in the large crater-type area.

And all this time I thought I must have missed a radio mission somewhere, even though I kept a checklist from this guide. Thanks for everyone's help!

103/104...and my final mission is the last Jenkins mission. (The one where you *SPOILERS* have to kill him).

Damn thing won't spawn at ALL. I've tried so many tricks so far. Driving up and down between Martian Council and the EDF base, driving near the Voice of Mars buillding, waiting at the Heavy Metal point. Nothing seems to work.

Really stupid game design.

EDIT--Make that really, really stupid game design. Got 104/104 just now. So I am positive that I have NOT done the final Jenkins mission that happens post-game. And yet while I'm waiting around the Heavy Metal mission marker north of Martian Council, I get the 6 convey destroy mission. It shows up green, not shadowed, meaning I haven't done it. But if I was at 103/104 actions, it means my game must've glitched and counted one mission twice, because my 104/104 should've been Jenkins but I never even got that mission. At all. Whatever, at least I got the achievement.

Edited by Union 360

• 1 month later...

hello stuck on 103/104, narrowed it down to either 3 interception spots or 1 edf assault, need to know how you tell the difference which edf assault is which in dust where they both spawn in the same area (lower middle) is the icon on the same building for both assaults or are they beside each other?

I'm having problems spawning this mission in dust.

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Yes I have the area liberated but it still won't pop and I just don't know what to do. Any tips? I've been driving around the area for a half hour now and still nothing.

I am confused. I read earlier that once you complete the radio missions they will not reappear, yet there are all these reports that convoy missions keep appearing.

What's the deal? Will we continue to get unwanted convoy missions after we complete them? Is that why this achievement is so annoying?

I don't understand why convoy missions would keep appearing... is it a bug?

Look... What I am basically trying to find out is this...

If I complete the game without completing all the radio missions, can I still go back and complete them afterwards in free-roam?

I do not want to play this game a second time through, and I do not care if I have to search the map for hours, I just want to be assured that I can simply return to free-roam after completing the final story mission and clean up the side missions?

The achievement guide is confusing as it says: use this radio mission guide to avoid a second play through... I don't want a second play through, so if it takes trial and error to clean up the remaining side missions then I do not mind...

... just as long as I don't keep getting asked to do missions (e.g. convoy) that I have already complete.

This guide was made before any updates were released, I don't know how it is now, sorry.

If I complete the game without completing all the radio missions, can I still go back and complete them afterwards in free-roam?

Yes

I just want to be assured that I can simply return to free-roam after completing the final story mission and clean up the side missions?

Yes

... just as long as I don't keep getting asked to do missions (e.g. convoy) that I have already complete.

You will, but if it's a mission you haven't done, the green circle will be lit up, not dark

The reason why I suggest using the guide, is because the repeated missions wont pop up until you have finished the game, so it is easier to keep track.

Edited by demi