Achievement Translation (WIP)

MachineAres

I'm using the main list on X360A to do this in order instead of making a line for each individual achievement.

If anyone has any further translation by the time they see this, post it in the thread and I'll update the main post.

The first 13 of the Achievements on the main list are one each for beating each stage of the game, including the boss re-matches where you just fight the boss. After you beat any stage, that stage's boss appears as its own stage to select, and it is a more difficult version.

The last non-rematch boss achievement is for basically getting the "bad ending" in arcade mode, where you just finish each stage with less than a minute left on the timer then you will encounter the alternate end boss which is a series of 3 large ships instead of the big flower/girl/tree thing. To make sure you fight the "real" boss, or the flower boss, you have to have at least 2 minutes of your timer left by the time you finish your 3rd stage, and you have to beat the 4th stage to fight the true boss.

The next 5 are all for beating the arcade mode 1CC (no continues) on at least difficulty of 3 out of 5 stars. There is one achievement for each character. I can confirm you can set life to 5, but the other settings need to be default, and this doesn't work if you get the bad ending where the end boss is the 3 ships, you have to fight the flower/tree boss thing with the huge eyes.

The next achievement is for clearing the game on 5 star difficulty without continuing.

The next one is for clearing the game on at least 3 star difficulty without ever getting hit once.

The next one is for when you run out of time completely, a bunch of invincible grim reaper guys start following you around until you die.

The next one is for going to the main menu!

Next one is for entering your initials for a high score.

Next one is for chaining together 1000 combo. Combo is built from collecting the flower candies close to each other, you'll see the counter in the top right of the screen.

Next one is for collecting 1 million of the flower candies.

The next achievement is for destroying 108 enemies.

The next one is for destroying 108 bosses.

The last non-secret achievement is for completing the gallery collection, which you get from doing various things, usually just playing through all stages with any character. I'll have more details later.

Secret Achievements: All of the Secrets are for Story Mode

There are two achievements for each stage in story mode, one for killing all of a certain type of (usually) evasive enemy in the stage, and one for beating the boss of the stage as a certain character.

Stage 1: Kill the little guys that run at you and make a little noise as they run. They run very quickly up or down the screen and you have to kill them all. Also keep in mind you have to take ONLY the left path in the stage to have them all appear.

Other Achievement for stage 1 is to kill the boss using Beniko.

Stage 2: At the beginning of the stage near the centipedes, there will be 3 or 4 yellow butterflies as opposed to the dark purple ones, just kill the golden ones.

Also kill the boss using Miyuno.

Stage 3: Kill the little purple guys that hop out of barrels onto the mantaray during the section where you are fighting the boats.

Also kill the boss with Kinya.

Stage 4: Take the first left path and kill all of the fish that slowly wander onto the screen.

Also kill the boss with Mamoru.

Stage 5: Take the final right path (or just take all right paths) and you'll come to a room where a bunch of giant balls are rolling at you. There's a big Japanese mask/head thing at the end of the hallway, kill that before moving on to the boss.

Also kill the boss with Fururu.

Another of the secret achievements is for beating all 5 stages and then there is what seems like a mini-boss. After this, the game restarts at the character select menu.

The final story achievement is for beating the game with the true ending, which, to do so, you have to do all of the story mode requirements I described above all in one play-through. That means killing all of those elusive enemies in every stage and killing each boss with their corresponding character. If this is all done in one lap through story mode, you'll fight the big flower boss and get the real ending.

Edited by MachineAres

I am having troubles with the 1CC achievements... :( I have finished the game twice with Fululu in arcade mode with all default options : difficulty 3/5 and 5 minutes (excepted the BGM I switched to Arrange).

I passed through, level 1, level 1 boss mode and level 2 before finishing with the boss battle. I did not get touched until last boss... finished the game without using any other continue and achievement did not unlock...

Somebody has the same problem ???

If you've got this achievement after the last boss battle,

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1091/+kWZYw==.jpg大神鴉:戒撃破

then that's the bad ending boss.

If the timer has less than one minute left when finishing a stage, this boss may appear leading to a bad ending.

You can prevent this by setting time as NONE in option.

(By the way, you can also set life as 5 for 1CC achievements.)

• 4 weeks later...
I am having troubles with the 1CC achievements... :( I have finished the game twice with Fululu in arcade mode with all default options : difficulty 3/5 and 5 minutes (excepted the BGM I switched to Arrange).

I passed through, level 1, level 1 boss mode and level 2 before finishing with the boss battle. I did not get touched until last boss... finished the game without using any other continue and achievement did not unlock...

Somebody has the same problem ???

I think you may have been getting the bad ending where you fight the 3 ships instead of the big flower thing, which seems like it doesn't count for the 1CC achievements.

• 1 year later...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xbox360achievements.org%2Fgame%2Fmamonoro%2Fachievements%2F

Google translated just in case anyone wants the actual achievements translated.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa