"Login Failed" Solved

Simzo

I know many people have been hit with "Login Failed" before even getting to the menus, here is how to solve it. It worked for me so should work for other people as well.

Taken from EA forums;

Yes, I know that most of you aren't experiencing this error, but rather the 'Failed to Connect' error. Though, some of you are undoubtedly experiencing the "LOGIN FAILED" error and are at wits ends, as I was.

Step 1: Download the Facebreaker Demo from the Marketplace (XBL)

Step 2: Create and upload a boxer.

Step 3: Delete that horrid demo.

That's it, your EA account will now reflect your updated info and you will no longer recive the login error.

From someone on the US forums, said this worked for them.

Enjoy ;)

I can't seem to connect at the moment. :/

I've been playing BF:1943 (when I can get into a server) since Wednesday when it came out. But when I woke up this morning and decided to play the game, I keep on getting a connection error by failing to connect to EA Online. :(

I hope it's only temporary...

I can't seem to connect at the moment. :/

I've been playing BF:1943 (when I can get into a server) since Wednesday when it came out. But when I woke up this morning and decided to play the game, I keep on getting a connection error by failing to connect to EA Online. :(

I hope it's only temporary...

Same i got this 2day haven't played a game yet this is BULLSHIT i wana play i payed good money for this

From the battlefield 1943 twitter page.

Just wait a while and it wil be back up and running soon.

Ah, good to hear. I initially couldn't find anything about it on EA's UK BF:1943 forum, completely forgot about the the twitter.

Edit: W00t, servers are back up! :D

Edited by LethalEdge