Awards Guide

Iuratus

can i shoot down 6 enemy airplanes with people in them 6 times. all with the anti-tank cannon?
Yeah, just hope that the enemy doesn't eject from the plane before you finish it off. Like I said before, if you still destroy the plane after they eject, you might get the Destroy Vehicle +10 bonus, which means it counted towards the Award, but you'll have to finish them off fast.

If you jump in to Air Superiority, you'll get this really fast!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't been able to update. I had to format my hard drive on my laptop because it was just old and I needed to clear it of unnecessary programs for school this fall. I will attempt to have it all cleaned up by the end of the week. Thanks for the feedback!

Should put the amount of xp you get for each one, like Efficiency awards give 10 each.

If you can supply this information for me, then I will be glad to put it in, but I don't really find that information to be of importance.

Edited by Iuratus

Does the Coral Sea map also track your progress for Awards?

Anyone got any awards while playing Coral Sea?

I think there is some bug out there regarding that, ive gotten awards on Coral Sea, but i cant seem to get the one where you are suppose to destroy 6vehicles, ive destroyed alot of planes in one round but that one wont seem to pop, i get the other once tho

Does the Coral Sea map also track your progress for Awards?

Anyone got any awards while playing Coral Sea?

I received the 'Vehicle Destroyer' multiple times on it, as well as unlocking the 'Fighter Ace' in my first game on coral sea.

you only have to get one kill for each class for the master of domain achievement

This is not an achievement guide. I thought I made that very obvious when it said 'Awards' in the title. Obviously I did not.

There are some times where an enemy just left the vehicle, and the game will still reward you with the vehicle destruction typically as it takes out the enemy at the same time. Those count as well.

The way this works is if you destroy a vehicle which people have bailed out of, as long as those previous occupants are still alive, it will count. You do not have to kill the occupants at the same time. You can chase a plane which someone has bailed out of and still get the destroy vehicle +10 bonus.

I can't get Vehicle Destroyer to unlock for the life of me.

Ain't this "Vehicle Efficiency"? Anyway, I'm having major probs getting this one to unlock as well. I assume (but may be wrong) you need to destroy 6 vehicles that are assigned/used by the enemy (thus netting +10 points for destroying them).

Wake Island yesterday:

- 5 bombers shot down

- 3 tanks using bazooka

- 2 jeeps using tanks

- 2 planes using AA

Total: 12 vehicles netting me 120 points but no in-game award... Does anyone have any idea what we are doing wrong?

Yeah I have problem with the destroying six vehicles one too, I destroyed 6 planes with the Anti-Air gun in Ait superiority, and two more while flying a plane, I got no award, anyone know about this?

I destroyed a bunch of tanks and cars on wake island while i was in a tank. Thats your best chance because a lot of people drive in the cars.