Awards Guide

Iuratus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A few questions...

1. Squad Avenger: I am assuming that you must avenge a "squad" member not just a team member correct?

2. Team Player: Again assuming that I must assist a "squad" member not just a team member?

Because I have had more than 100 avenge bonuses and over 10 assists in one game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really cool, we have something to play for while going for Tour of Duty II.

I know I won't get all awards, but most of them are doable, yet I'm lacking skill right now. Many people playing this game are amazing, they can snipe me while I'm running and jumping.

Nonetheless this game is fun, there's A LOT of action, great sound effects, you can really feel like you're there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see that several people here are having the same problem as I am in not receiving the vehicle kill assist and destroy 6 vehicles award. I obtained both awards in the same round several days after the game's initial release (I guess you can say it was still in it's "Betafield" stage) They both appeared in the award screen. The following day, they were gone. I've been unable to obtain them again. I know for certain that I've met the requirements in numerous games, including Coral Sea.

I know the awards don't have any impact on the game, but it is bugging the hell out of me. I only need those 2 and the 10,000 kills.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I'm hesistant to re-download the game (I've had problems in the past doing this for other things). Thanks in advance.

Vehicle Assist Efficiency: Get 5 vehicle assist kills.

I haven't been awarded this, but I am pretty sure that a vehicle assist kill is when you damage an enemy vehicle, and then a friendly blows it up, and it says 'Vehicle kill assist +5'. I don't think it is 5 assists in a vehicle, because I had 10 of those in about 5 minutes from Team Player. Just shoot all the tanks you see with rockets, but don't kill them. Sort of annoying because it is hard to judge the health of an enemy tank. This is still evading itself from me. I at most get 2 or 3 if I am lucky. This is just annoying to get just because basically everybody damages a vehicle in one way or another, and it seems as if it just randomly selects who gets the assist, and it isn't who damages the vehicle the most. I got quite a few assists though on Coral Sea (Air Superiority), but didn't get enough for this one. If anyone has any tips to getting this, I (and most likely others) would appreciate it.

thia one is hard but doable. what you need to do is take 2/3 of "health" of an enemie vehicle. (not just shoot it) I got mine on Coral Sea. there are two ways of do this.

1 if you are good flying then you must hit enemy planes till thee engine starts releasing smoke, then hope some one else kill him and you will get 1 vehicle destroy assist. do it 5 times.

2 if you relly sucks with planes try to reach enemies base Coral Sea and go to the anti aircraft gun and let the enemies enter in a plane then shoot it twice. when some one kill it you will recieve vehicle destroy assist. very easy this way. this can be done in every map but Coral Sea is better because planes are always respawning and also the enemies ;) good luck guys. hope this help

I need 10.000 kills, 100 squad revenge, and top level. it's only a matter of time :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...