Cheats problem

Ok it seems that i'm having problems with the cheats for this game (not unlock all missions & planes even though i have'nt tried that one), the thing is that i am trying to get the cheats to work via pause in mission as said but i get no conformation sound or any noise as people have said you get when entered correctly, also when entering the cheats like say for example god mode the cheat says hold LT then enter XYYX then press & hold RT do i let go of LT or keep holding it. Does any one know what i am doing wrong or has anyone else expienced this problem.

Thanks for any replies.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ok it seems that i'm having problems with the cheats for this game (not unlock all missions & planes even though i have'nt tried that one), the thing is that i am trying to get the cheats to work via pause in mission as said but i get no conformation sound or any noise as people have said you get when entered correctly, also when entering the cheats like say for example god mode the cheat says hold LT then enter XYYX then press & hold RT do i let go of LT or keep holding it. Does any one know what i am doing wrong or has anyone else expienced this problem.

Thanks for any replies.

so do you hold on or let go of of LT?

edit: you let go of right trigger and hold left, white text appears in top right to confirm cheat is activated.

Edited by MattDB87

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...