"Collected all Alien Captive Recordings" Locations.

Never Final

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, *spoilers* kind of off-topic but does anyone know if there's any advantage to keeping the followers alive after the main quest? Mine all died in the final battle and I have a save before it so I was wondering if there's a reason to play it again.

the only one that died in mine was the sheriff, the others just stand there at the end, so I killed the samurai and took his stuff. I left went back the soldier and girl are still there doing nothing...dont think you missed anything

the only one that died in mine was the sheriff, the others just stand there at the end, so I killed the samurai and took his stuff. I left went back the soldier and girl are still there doing nothing...dont think you missed anything

Ok cool, I at least get their stuff without feeling guilty for killing them ... the fact that they all died kind of lends to the epicness. Gonna do it all over so I can get the unique weapons (I managed to miss every single one), so I'll let them die again I suppose.

do you have the save from the previos playthrough?

between wich Recordings you found #20?

#19 is in the "maintenance area" (in german called "wartungsdeck")

in that area you come to an waste dispostal area - and there is #19 in a larger room

does anyone have #20 - thats last i need :(

Need to explain this better. Cause i ran around in the maintance area for ages.

So here is the guide for 19#

In the big room with the main power core and doors to the hangar and robot factory, Theres a orange teleport that leads u to maintance room. U need to use that go down and go talk to the little girl. After some time u will be in the garbage infested part of the UFO. After some storyline where the little girl helps u then u come across the 19th alien thingy.

But thanks.. now i allso only need the 20th <.< ... bah.

13 and 21 are in the Research Lab. Accessed via the Cargo Hold.

I found 9 and 20 in my previous playthrough but can't find them now. Will let you know.

Ok from looking at my previous game and the order of which I found the logs...

20, is around the Weapons Lab / Experimentation Lab

9, is around the Experimentation Lab / Biological Research

Both are definatly after the space walk becuase I found log 24 before them.

Edited by Psymox

I just picked up 19 and im gonna try to look in every corner on my way up to the bridge the once i still need in this playthrough is

anything but 9 and 20 is confirmed on the 2nd flr ufo. Ill write back if i succed or something

Hmm. Looks like I'm gonna have to start a new game to get them all then. Alas. Hopefully you can enter the ship without beating the main story first.

you didnt save right before? tsk tsk its the first rule of fallout, save often

plus I think as soon as you get out of the vault on a new game you will get the signal

its done i got 1550/1550

20th alien thingy is in the start of the experimental level. When u start out there is a little tabbel to your left with some tentaceles on it. Its not in this room. In the next room there is a big tabel with dead humans. Its not this room either in the next room there is these toture machines, on the oppersit side in that room is the cursed 20th alien thingy.

What the hell is up with your guide, it is messed up. It's not in order... thanks a lot.

Now I have to restart it.

Don't be rude especially when the person is correct in what they wrote & you are wrong & they are only trying to help.

They aren't supposed to go in order from 1-25 they are in a random number order but they have made it so the order you grab them in is correct. You have only yourself to blame for not paying attention to that.

Oh, I normally do save pretty often. I just remembered reading you could free roam the ship so I guess I just figured in the back of my head there was nothing to worry about.

Alas their interpretation of free roaming was a bit different than mine, haha. No matter though. It'd be kind of interesting to see what a low level character would be like in there as opposed to a walking assault force.

Don't be rude especially when the person is correct in what they wrote & you are wrong & they are only trying to help.

They aren't supposed to go in order from 1-25 they are in a random number order but they have made it so the order you grab them in is correct. You have only yourself to blame for not paying attention to that.

I know they aren't suppose to go from 1-25, I'm not stupid.

But #4 is messed. That recording is in the room you can't go back into, he tells us to go back into it after it gets closed.

That doesn't make sense, and now I have to restart because of it.

I knew I should have waited for a better guide before I started...

Thank you Y0UNIK0RN.