Badges You Have The Most Of/Play Style....

KNUCKS x360a

Like it says! What badges/awards do you have the most of? (Top 3 maybe?)

And also, what 'Style' of play do you use?...(Not necessarily your 'Class')

Awards

Attacker Efficiency x 217

Explosives Efficiency x 140

Best Squad x 114

Style

I'd class myself as a Paratrooper/Base Thief... [Mainly Rifleman class]

Kills are 2nd priority to me - its all about sneaking those bases!!

Usually, I spend my matches in & out of Aircraft like buses! Steal a base, head to the next one! - If I have to, I'll kill enemies that get in my way, but I'd rather just lay low & keep on flying/driving to the next spot!

[This is reflected in my Rank/Kill ratio!]

What about you folks?..:)

I don't know exactly where you find the amount of awards you get, but I know I've gotten Defender Efficiency and all the weapon Efficiencies more than enough times.

I'm most proud of my The Best Postcard. I'm not really that great at this game, so when I was the best in once online round, I was really excited about it!

Hmm... I would say that I'm a run-and-gunner, mostly, but I do have my sniper moments, where I would rather hide from a far distance and take out opposing players trying to steal my team's bases. That's about it.

I don't know exactly where you find the amount of awards you get

Check the "Stats & Awards" section in-game. You access it from the starting menu.

I've only been playing for 3 days (actual time, not game time), but I must say I put capturing bases wayyyy before kills in priority. If I get lots of kills doing it, then so be it. It's not uncommon for me to rack up a 400+ score and only have 3 or 4 kills. I usually use the Rifleman class since I do mostly medium-range killing sneaking up on bases.

Awards I have the most of are Rifle Efficiency, Defender Efficiency, and Attacker Efficiency. Not surprising.

I haven't had too much play time on BF1943 but I can tell you, in all Battlefield games I am on the frontline. I detest snipers who sit back and get 5 kills for the match, trying to protect their K/D ratio. I'm in the action, always. Capping bases is my main priority, but I do manage my fair share of kills.

Awards

Rifle Efficiency x 39

Squad Excellence x 30

Best Squad x 28

Awards

Sniper Efficiency x 226

Best Squad x 158

Squad Excellence x 59

Style

Mainly sniper/base defender.

I try to defend one base by staying close and using strategic placing of explosives, at the same time I also pick of enemies attempting to cap our flags on other bases.

If my team is approaching an enemy base to cap their flag I focus on picking of the biggest threaths first, other snipers with good vantage points and people using fixed machine guns (as well as the gunners on tanks) needs to be eliminated to increase our chances of a succesful base takeover.

I do cap flags and try to stay mobile as well, it all depends on what map and how my team is in regards to holding down our bases.

If needed I have no problems changing class to help out my team, or opting for less (but more effiecient) kills.

Protecting my K/D ratio is not important, I'd rather hold down our base by suiciding using explosives and taking attackers with me in death, than getting a kill and losing the base.

Edited by MangeM

• 2 weeks later...

My top 3:

Rifle Efficiency x283

Squad Excellence x119

Attacker Efficiency x78

But I'm particularly proud of my 60 Best Squad Awards. I never purposefully join random people, so that's the teamwork of my friends and I, right there.

I always make sure to play with a friend, and when we do, we essentially make the rounds, cleaning up camper-friendly parts of the map. We'll clean a group out, use their spot for a bit, and if one of us dies, the other slides down a nearby hill, gets to the closest vehicle and then we head to the other side of the map, usually to capture a point to drag the core group of enemies there, while we go back to where a few stragglers decided to set up camp while the others are out dealing with our new base.

This way we get the most out of our team-work, get a bit of sniping in, some base capturing, some driving and some basic assault work. It's structured variety, plain and simple, and leads to the best laughable moments as well.

Edited by Taiyz