This game is too damn DARK...

I mean wow, what the fuck. It seems like every shadowy area throughout the game is pitch black. There are some parts, notably the last chapter, where you have to do everything almost totally blindly because it's just too fucking dark. Did the developers not notice this fundamental problem with the game? Hell, it was the same with the first Call of Juarez.

FUCK.... It can really be a pain. I feel like more than half of the times I've died have been because of the issue and not because of any lack of skill. It's just ridiculous. Anyone else agree or had similar experiences?

You can turn the brightnes up in the options if im not mistaken. They get you to set it at the start of the game im sure, if its too dark just turn it up a bit.

I havent had any issues with darkness so far, I havent finished the game yet so i cannot say for the last chapter.

me personally i turn up the brightness on every game as soon as they get in the sexbox. done it with every game since i realised cod4 was quite dark and ppl camp like nothin else so even in any game SP or MP i turn the brightness up .... try and let know how u get on

You can turn the brightnes up in the options if im not mistaken. They get you to set it at the start of the game im sure, if its too dark just turn it up a bit.

I havent had any issues with darkness so far, I havent finished the game yet so i cannot say for the last chapter.

That's true but it doesn't actually brighten the shadows. All it really does it lowers the contrast ratio of the screen, rather than making things easier to discern.

I mean wow, what the fuck. It seems like every shadowy area throughout the game is pitch black. There are some parts, notably the last chapter, where you have to do everything almost totally blindly because it's just too fucking dark. Did the developers not notice this fundamental problem with the game? Hell, it was the same with the first Call of Juarez.

FUCK.... It can really be a pain. I feel like more than half of the times I've died have been because of the issue and not because of any lack of skill. It's just ridiculous. Anyone else agree or had similar experiences?

I thought the settings were perfect on my HDTV.

You should probably setup your TV properly if you're using an HDTV. The game only adjusts the brightness level. Try different modes if your TV has any preset ones (like taking it off daylight setting and trying the videogame or sports instead) otherwise adjust it manually.

• 2 weeks later...