Hardest Games To Get 1000 GS On

Grey MATTer 101.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N+ for arcade titles for me.

i got 200/200 :woop:. it was insanely hard though. you need a co-op partner who is good too.

i agree with Devil May Cry 4. bloody palace?!?! hell or hell mode!!?!? S rankings on every level.

i am discovering that Mr. Driller Online is impossible to get 200 :(

Edited by litepink

Also I'm surprised nobody mentioned how annoying American Wasteland was. I don't mean the game as a whole, just the "Complete" achievement where you have to find all of the gaps in every level.

And it's worth a whopping 100. *sigh*

That's because it was an XBox original game, then they ported it in 360, it was a crappy game in every terms, and the achievements were annoying.

That may be true, but it still has the most reasonable achievements of all the Tony Hawk games.

The hardest achievement in that game is downing 45 planes.

I CANT DO IT MAN. i have 985/1000 on WaW, and im PISSED.

Don't give up. I agree that's the toughest one, but have patience with it and you'll get it.

I'd have to say Madden 10. The achievements are ridiculous.

Really? Looking at them they don't look hard at all.

I would say Lost Odyssey belongs on the list if only because of the amount of time you have to invest in it to 1000 out or in my case 1100. I think i put about 150 hrs into it before I completed it. Plus, it is a highly overlooked and underrated game. It is visually stunning and there were moments in the game that took my breath away. One of the few games that really plays to your emotions especially some of the dream sequences.

• 1 year later...

1. Final Fantasy XI (Because it consists of getting all 18 skills to level 75 and

getting a legit 75 for one skill takes 12 to 18 months)

2. Dead or Alive 4 (VERY VERY Time consuming and difficult online)

And for all you saying guitar hero its called practice and a friend?

Ridge Racer 6

Rockstars table tennis

Rayman Raving Rabbits

How weird they all begin with R :eek:

Agree with the other two games, but Rockstar's Table Tennis is very easy. Single player is simple because the computer AI often does dumb things. Multi player is easy if you boost.

1. Final Fantasy XI (Because it consists of getting all 18 skills to level 75 and

getting a legit 75 for one skill takes 12 to 18 months)

2. Dead or Alive 4 (VERY VERY Time consuming and difficult online)

And for all you saying guitar hero its called practice and a friend?

Final Fantasy doesn't belong here because it just takes seriously long time but requires zero skill. It's just a major, major, crazy grind-fest.

I think Guitar Hero belongs as a game that requires skill, because you are practicing to increase your skills. It's not just about time because I've been playing music games for the past 15 years and don't have 1000 in any Guitar Hero games. I love these games, but don't really have the skills... my fingers just aren't moving fast enough or I'm just not able to read the charts fast enough.

Edited by sanger

F.E.A.R.

No online community for the multiplayer achievements, and the hardest single-player campaign I've yet to run across.

Honorable mention goes to Saints Row and Splinter Cell:Double Agent

At least with those two I was able to complete all the single-player achievements. Still screwed on the multiplayer stuff.

• 1 month later...