Dirt2. Demo Times - Morocco Trail Blazer.

BulletMagnet Uk

Possition

1: The Mi8ty B0osh- 2:53:66

2: Shawn Lesane - 2:57:43

3: D Payne - 2:58:93

4: Clokey - 2:59:05

5: BulletMagnet UK - 3:00:48

===========================================================

Hey guys, just thought we might have a bit of fun with a leader board for the demo time trials.

I'll start of with my reasonable if not spectacular 3:07:84

I appreciate theres a chance not many people will see this as its a forum still in the up and coming section, but should enough people be interested I'll be happy to keep a mini leaderboard going here.

So lets get practicing and see who are the fastest so far :p

(will update once a day and should probably ask for photographic proof of times)

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu337/pokerfreeaccount/dirt2.jpg

Edited by BulletMagnet Uk

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac192/OhhSoGodly/0820092304-00.jpg

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac192/OhhSoGodly/0820092305-00.jpg

-Also got 3.01.10 but couldn't get my phone to take the damn picture

Don't mean to sound cocky, but I truly think im the best player at this demo right now. Out of my 76 races i've played I have come in first 64 times.

Edited by DPayne

3:13.69

I could maybe improve by 2-3 seconds, but not more. I have no idea how to race without grip, it's like drifting. I've never been a fan of off-road games, but this demo is really nice (at least this race, I don't like the Baja one).

Anyway the easy difficulty seems really easy, so I'll probably get the full game, but only for singleplayer.

Well done everyone. Keep at it and keep those times coming in.

Im a little pissed at the moment so will update the leaderboard in the morning (GMT), when there's less chance of me messing it up and accidentally annoying someone ;)

I know its a pain, but I do think that only photo proven times should be recognised. Otherwise the scope for exaggeration (plain BS) is a little too high :p  

Online is where it counts. I still consider myself the leader in the standings here. Sorry, but too many restarts can be given offline.

I believe you can use the rewind function offline, so if he messed up he could have used the GRID function to correct his mess ups, when online you can't. Just my opinion, but I don't think that score should count.

Edited by DPayne

Online is where it counts. I still consider myself the leader in the standings here. Sorry, but too many restarts can be given offline.

I believe you can use the rewind function offline, so if he messed up he could have used the GRID function to correct his mess ups, when online you can't. Just my opinion, but I don't think that score should count.

My best time online was something like 2:58.54 ?!?!?! The one who won the race got a 2:56 ;)

So i dont care if my 2:57 counts or not its up to you :)

Not trying to be an asshole, im just trying to follow codemasters guidelines. I think they have some sort of mini competition for this, and I believe you have to have picture or video proof and it has to be in an online match, because of the fact you can use rewind function on offline. Couldn't be positive though....