Riddler's Riddles Guide (May Contain Spoilers)

DivinityCycle

Map Area: Arkham Island West

Do you see what I see? No? Then maybe I am in a stronger position.

Another Detective Mode question mark. I'm ashamed to say I can't remember the location for this one, so until someone more organised finds it, just keep looking around in Detective Mode.

It is just outside of the poker room from the Z challenge, look down to the platform below you for the question mark. The period is on the rail where you are standing

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map Area: Arkham East

I'm trying to find the one in the cemetary, theo ne closest the edge of the cliff. Spent ages walking around, flashing stuff but nothing. I've done the grave already fwiw so not that.

never mind, found it, inside a shed, I'm sure it wasn't there the first time i looked, lol.

Edited by FunkyMonk

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.

I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!

I can't seem to get to the top of this room. I just hit a rope that dropped down a walkway, but I have no idea how you get to it. I've run around the room a bunch of times...

Has someone found/know where to look for the statue thingy (the one you have to scan 42 of them) in the Intensive Treatment. It has to be somewhere in the room with the elevators... but i can't seem to find it.

EDIT: NVM found it...

Edited by m00n22

Abandoned Chamber

I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!

This one can only be done once you have the Line Launcher. When you get the Line Launcher go all the way to the top where you're almost right below the wall that can be blown out (a riddler icon is behind this wall). On the platform to the right of this wall (if facing wall) turn around and you should see a platform you can Line Launch across. Once across, follow path then duck under brick and you should see the "?" in detective mode. Hope this helps!

Secure Transit

Dr Jonathan Crane plans on elevating fear to new depths.

You can only get this at the end of the game, when you can get past the elevator that Harley crashes near the start. Enter the vent at the bottom of the elevator shaft and follow it to Scarecrow's lair.

Not true. By gliding down the elevator shaft, you can get there as soon as the elevator crashes, if you want to. I went there by mistake, trying to get the gliding achievement.

i will say this again...there is no need for a guide since there is a map of where all the riddles are in the medical facility on the same table where bane the bear is located.

really ?! so were all morons , huh ? lets give a big hand for jamal , he should be running this site lol .

I have the map, but there are some things that i can't just find. It's weird actually. I actually think it's kinda bugged as the icon moves around just where i already found a thing.

I'm really hoping that there will be this google maps sort of thing like in some games than i can choose the place on the map where it is supposed to be and click on it and maybe get a picture or something.

Abandoned Chamber

This one can only be done once you have the Line Launcher. When you get the Line Launcher go all the way to the top where you're almost right below the wall that can be blown out (a riddler icon is behind this wall). On the platform to the right of this wall (if facing wall) turn around and you should see a platform you can Line Launch across. Once across, follow path then duck under brick and you should see the "?" in detective mode. Hope this helps!

What wall that you pull down? I can't find the freaking dot for this ANYWHERE. This one has to be the hardest one in the game...

Actually I got the one I was questioning above along with the ? trophy in the same spot, but on the map I have one more ? mark dancing around in the same area and I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Edit: nevermind, it is a ? trophy and it's on the first level, you have to grab the little ledge and pull yourself to the side of the pillar...

Edited by Juneaux

The cave map is in the pump control room. Thanks to pI224 80y for the help. Does anyone know how to get to those islands on the right side of the bat cave? I need one more riddle trophy there and have no clue how to get it

Edited by vladomir

Dr Young's Office

It'll be a cold day in Hell when this Ghul rises again.

In one of the rooms outside Young's office, there's a wall of body freezers. Look for the one sticking out and zoom in on Ra's Al Ghul's toe tag. Fun Easter Egg: if you return after completing the story, he's gone.

If I didnt get this by tha time I beat tha game, will it still be there and attainable ( I think I spelled that wrong, oops) when I go back through afterwards???

Dr Young's Office

It'll be a cold day in Hell when this Ghul rises again.

In one of the rooms outside Young's office, there's a wall of body freezers. Look for the one sticking out and zoom in on Ra's Al Ghul's toe tag. Fun Easter Egg: if you return after completing the story, he's gone.

If I didnt get this by tha time I beat tha game, will it still be there and attainable ( I think I spelled that wrong, oops) when I go back through afterwards???

Not sure. I'm guessing that his resurrection is triggered by you solving the riddle, so he should still be there. Best way to find out - go back and have a look!