Riddler's Riddles Guide (May Contain Spoilers)

DivinityCycle

So i just got all the riddles after i beat it on normal now i want to beat it on hard, but i cant seem to use the same game file to start a new game. Does hard mode count toward the 100 percent achievement? because i really do not feel like starting a new game and finding all the riddles again.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Young's Office

It'll be a cold day in Hell when this Ghul rises again.

In one of the rooms outside Young's office, there's a wall of body freezers. Look for the one sticking out and zoom in on Ra's Al Ghul's toe tag. Fun Easter Egg: if you return after completing the story, he's gone.

If I didnt get this by tha time I beat tha game, will it still be there and attainable ( I think I spelled that wrong, oops) when I go back through afterwards???

Yes. I didn't get this one until I finished the story and went back to collect the rest of the stuff.

I'm at 235/240. I have four riddles left in the caves and I have to find three more Joker teeth at Arkham Mansion. :woop:

Yes. I didn't get this one until I finished the story and went back to collect the rest of the stuff.

I'm at 235/240. I have four riddles left in the caves and I have to find three more Joker teeth at Arkham Mansion. :woop:

Those 3 teeth where a bitch to find lol. All the other ones are in your path, but these 3 are randomly in a place where you shouldn't ever go. No idea why they put em there. If its the same 3...

Those 3 teeth where a bitch to find lol. All the other ones are in your path, but these 3 are randomly in a place where you shouldn't ever go. No idea why they put em there. If its the same 3...

Can you tell me where (even if it's by PM for fear of spoilers to those that haven't finished the game)? I've been everywhere in that damn mansion (at least I though I'd been everywhere) and I can't find them. I'm sitting at 239/240. :(

Enter the wardens office(looking at the map it's the top right room), look up and graple up.Go to the left side, and it should be in one of the indents. It was away from the other 2 in that room hidden away. If you have that one, then idk. Other ones seemed to be in the main path of the game.

Edited by Nastadon

Other ones seemed to be in the main path of the game.

Ya, that's what I've noticed throughout the entire game. I'll try the location you suggested. Thanks!

EDIT: That was the one, thanks a lot! Now for the next problem. I've got 240/240 riddles, but I'm missing the final Spirit Of Arkham message. Any idea where that is?

Edited by FakePlasticTree

EDIT: That was the one, thanks a lot! Now for the next problem. I've got 240/240 riddles, but I'm missing the final Spirit Of Arkham message. Any idea where that is?

Same for me now. It could obviously be anywhere on the island now but I suppose they couldn't have given it away too easily...:(

Perhaps there's a clue in them somewhere.

Edit: Hmm. "I need to figure out who it is and confront them before they can do any harm."

Maybe the final one is just 'it' for confronting when you can work out the identity of the person. The voice sounds a bit like John Hurt and put in mind of Commissioner Gordon but I don't think he's on the island anymore.

Edit2: Just listened to half the messages so far and it *seems* to be Quincy Sharp and I remembered the hint from the other thread too, so I'm guessing you just have to go and confront him then. I'll try it now.

Edit3. Yeah. Go to the Security Control Room area of the Penitentiary and the final piece is on the floor of it.

Edited by David1

Where is the riddle that says you dont know jack about gotham, tune in to find out? It's in the utility corridor right before going out to the east side of the island. Thought it would be a radio but it doesnt let me scan it. Thanks.

Where is the riddle that says you dont know jack about gotham, tune in to find out? It's in the utility corridor right before going out to the east side of the island. Thought it would be a radio but it doesnt let me scan it. Thanks.

It is the radio. The radio host is Jack Ryder, aka The Creeper.

Try zooming in on it before scanning.

Flooded Corridor

The Ratcatcher needed more than just charm to lead his army.

While crawling through the vent after Joker blocks the way, look down through a grate to see Ratcatcher's costume.

I completed the game and now I'm looking for the secrets, but in this case can not continue because there are some plants that will not let me go ....

Does anyone know if I can do anything else?

Sorry for my english i´m spanish

I have to leap to his defense here--no one should dumb down a description by assuming the readers are idiots. I'm floored that you don't know what a plaque is. What's next, should we stop using the words mezzanine and gazebo because some people might not be familiar with them? Maybe we should refer to desks as, "the things you sit at when you're on the computer," just to make sure no one gets confused?

Ridiculous. "Plaque" isn't a technical term any more than "trophy."

Just so we're clear, using your limited vocabulary, what would you call this item?

http://www.cengraving.com/images/items/ce030l.jpg

I'll tell you what it is, that's the yellow stuff you find on your teeth.

WHAT DID I WIN?!

On a more serious note, I'm just curious if these are all the riddles? Getting the game today or tomorrow and I want to hit the floor running >=D.

-eX

Same for me now. It could obviously be anywhere on the island now but I suppose they couldn't have given it away too easily...:(

Perhaps there's a clue in them somewhere.

Edit: Hmm. "I need to figure out who it is and confront them before they can do any harm."

Maybe the final one is just 'it' for confronting when you can work out the identity of the person. The voice sounds a bit like John Hurt and put in mind of Commissioner Gordon but I don't think he's on the island anymore.

Edit2: Just listened to half the messages so far and it *seems* to be Quincy Sharp and I remembered the hint from the other thread too, so I'm guessing you just have to go and confront him then. I'll try it now.

Edit3. Yeah. Go to the Security Control Room area of the Penitentiary and the final piece is on the floor of it.

Ya I found it last night. That was a tough one.

Flooded Corridor

The Ratcatcher needed more than just charm to lead his army.

While crawling through the vent after Joker blocks the way, look down through a grate to see Ratcatcher's costume.

I completed the game and now I'm looking for the secrets, but in this case can not continue because there are some plants that will not let me go ....

Does anyone know if I can do anything else?

Sorry for my english i´m spanish

You can find all of the secrets after completing the game. In that area there is a little tunnel you can crawl in to. Go through that and keep looking at the ground, you'll find it.

"This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.

I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!" (abandoned chamber)

I have details where you can find the answer to this one. Its in the part where you have to use your BATCLAW to pull the wall and then get the roddiler trohpy. When you are in the plattaform that lets you "travel" to the riddle trophy, if you turn around , you will see a small space where you can crawl. Do that and turn in DETECTIVE MODE. YOu will see a question mark right near the floor you are. You just have to search for the other part in the floor below and riddle solved.

Map Area: Intensive Treatment

Intensive Treatment Lobby

A puzzle has many sides, but only some are visible.

Riddles phrased like this mean you need to switch to Detective Mode and look for a question mark painted on the scenery. You'll need to stand in the right position to make it line up correctly. Don't forget the dot underneath! This one can be seen from inside the structure in the middle of the room. Looking at the map, you want to be in the glass-roofed section on the left hand side. You'll see the top of the question mark on the window facing the south wall, where the dot is. Line them up.

I can clearly see both the dot and the rest of the question mark, and I have then lined up, but it won't complete this challenge for me. What am I doing wrong? :confused:

EDIT: Didn't realize I had to hold down LB again lol

Edited by ShadowMasterr9

Secure Transit

Dr Jonathan Crane plans on elevating fear to new depths.

You can only get this at the end of the game, when you can get past the elevator that Harley crashes near the start. Enter the vent at the bottom of the elevator shaft and follow it to Scarecrow's lair.

you don't have to wait till the end of the game just after you get the first one

Lobby

Don't cut yourself on this Sharply observed portrait.

The portrait of Warden Sharp on the wall. This is the first riddle you get, and is very easy - the portrait is nearby when The Riddler contacts you.

just head back to the elevator shaft to the bottom Enter the vent at the bottom of the elevator shaft and follow it to Scarecrow's lair hit LB and you get it:woop:

On Arkham west, there is a trophy close to the doors leading to Arkham east. Generally in the same area as where you find the Scare Crow gas solution. anyone find it? cant seem to. or am i in the wrong area? last one i need for that section.

It's in the ceiling (Arkham West side) and you have to use the batclaw.