Riddler's Riddles Guide (May Contain Spoilers)

DivinityCycle

Abandoned Chamber

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.

I've found this, but can't remember the exact location. Fairly sure this was another Detective Mode question mark, viewable only from high up in this maze-like room. If anyone else can supply more details, groovy!

all you have to do is make your way to the top of area where you cant use the grappel, and on your way up you'll see half of the "?" and then at the top will be the other half, put them together and another riddle solved.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would call that an award. I wasnt saying that he should stop using big words. I'm just saying his description sucked. But they get the job done.

Actually, the plaque is just the "presentation vehicle" of the award.

The "award", as you call it, was for "Outstanding Guidance and Leadership" in the image linked to. The plaque is merely how the award is presented or given. An award can be given on paper, with a trophy, an engraved watch, a basket of fruit, etc.

You might hear the phrase "Albert Pujols was AWARDED the Most Valuable Player in the National League by the Baseball Writers Association of America. That will be a nice TROPHY for his mantle."

You'll never hear "Albert Pujols was PLAQUED the Most Valuable Player in the National League" ...

I'm just sayin' ...

I just have one question... is there a point wherer u cant return to any prior levels? or is the entire world open all the time?

There is a point to where you can't go back through certain levels, but it is only for a limited time. Beat the game and you can go back through any of the levels.

can someone please help me out with the dot i know were the ? on the window is i just cant seem to find the dot. were do i need to stand.

It's on the opposite side of the hall from the top part of the question mark, up on a ledge (on the ground up there) you can rope yourself up to. Just go up there, get it lined up and do the snapshot thing. There's also a ? up there.

So i found out that once you finish the story, you can continue with just roaming around. If you don't find everything the first time, you can go back and get everthing with nobody bothering you. All of the locations will be revealed if you find the Riddlers map in each section. All the locations also can be accessed, even the Ivy battle mentioned earlier.

If anyone finds out how to get the last A. Arkham emblem thing. Please post thanks.

Abandoned Chamber

This challenge can only be seen by those with a different view on life.

It's at the very top. You must make your way up the stairs jump to area with the door jump to the next ledge on the left. shimmy across to waterfall jump across. detective mode to cut the rope when the ramp falls. climb up the wall and shimmy to your left pull up and go to the end and duck. Then line up your shot.