• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all those wondering about certain things I can answer your questions.

1. You need 2 Gold accounts in order for this to work. If you use a Silver account it won't let you gift cars to friends. Or you can use the USB Drive method mentioned in Page 4 of this thread. You can always create a dummy profile on XBL and you'll get a free month of gold.

2. To gift a car, that person must be on your friends list. So be sure to friend them and accept requests. Once it has been gifted to you, go to Multiplayer on the receiver's end and there will be a GIFT CAR message on the upper right corner of your screen after a few seconds. Hit LB to receive your gifted car.

Thought I might clear up what wasn't mentioned in the guide.

Edited by FeLizP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1. You need 2 Gold accounts in order for this to work. If you use a Silver account it won't let you gift cars to friends. Or you can use the USB Drive method mentioned in Page 4 of this thread. You can always create a dummy profile on XBL and you'll get a free month of gold.

i cant find anything about an USB-method in this thread ..

glitching a car was easy. now i am failing to gift it to my main-account. i used a 48-hour-code, but the profile is still unable to use any live-features in any game : \

edit: the keyword for finding the other method is not "usb" but "storage":

link: 1-gold-account-2-storages-method

Edited by exxonic

hey all you wonderful mother teresa's our there...

i only have one gold account and i'd love one of these magical cars. if anyone is feeling uber generous my gt is poooooo dribble

thats poo with 6 o's.

EDIT: Ok so, managed to create an alt and got 1 month gold for $1. Then i was able to create a glitched out car, only problem is it fails to send and then disappears from my cars list. I can't put cars up on the auction house either.

Edited by ridder

hey all you wonderful mother teresa's our there...

i only have one gold account and i'd love one of these magical cars. if anyone is feeling uber generous my gt is poooooo dribble

thats poo with 6 o's.

EDIT: Ok so, managed to create an alt and got 1 month gold for $1. Then i was able to create a glitched out car, only problem is it fails to send and then disappears from my cars list. I can't put cars up on the auction house either.

The Auction House is down, so no cars can be bought/gifted at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that this game is very old and this thread is as well but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. I'm willing to help with other achievements :)

Edit: Forgot my gamertag.

GT: ryanb1705

Edited by ryan1705

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...