Predator Challenge Rooms Guide

DivinityCycle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
For achievements, the clock does not matter, its purely for the Leaderboards. Each Challenge Room has three medal challenges, which must be done during the same playthrough.

I'm not clear with this, does this mean I can take 10 minutes to do a challenge and as long as I get all three of the requirements, it's considered "gold"? Unlike the other challenges which are related to score?

#5-Silent Knight (Extreme)

Enemies: 6

My best gold time: ----- (I haven't done it yet)

Three For Three: "Take down 3 henchmen with 3 different walls at once using Explosive Gel."

for anyone having trouble with this DO THIS:

activate detective mode, run forward and right under the walkway until you get to the floor you can destroy. Spray explosive gel under this.

Now go and climb up to the place where you can spray explosive gel on TOP of the roof - spray it once.

Now line launch to the end of the room, drop down and spray you last gel on the wall.

Climb up and wait for all 3 guys to get into position, then detonate and bang there you go.

I tried the method on the youtube video 50 times and couldnt get it to work.

Whis way its the first bat you get.

The windows arent destroyed by the blast in the place you destroyed the roof so you can go over there and then line lauch through the window to get one of the guys who will come to investigate the explosion or plant a sonic batarang and then get him.

Last bat is very easy then - glide and ground takeout

I'm not clear with this, does this mean I can take 10 minutes to do a challenge and as long as I get all three of the requirements, it's considered "gold"? Unlike the other challenges which are related to score?

Exactly. The gold for the Predator maps is based on the goals it set forth. The times are just for the leaderboard thing if your competitive like that and because technically if you don't try for any medals I'm sure the goons can be taken down lickety split.

Take as long as you want to get those three goals and the "gold"

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I was trying to beat my times on the normal Predator Challenge maps and couple things I found out.

First, you can also drop on someone from a gargoyle while hanging. Just hit A to drop when the Inverted Takedown prompt comes up. On Survival Tactics, sometimes a thug is stupid enough to be alone and under a gargoyle, sometimes you have lure him.

On Record Breaker grappled to the other end of the room, sonic lured a thug, took him down then quickly grappled up to the ledge to ledge takedown. I jumped to the top of the stacks in the middle and when they all run to check the noise, one silly goose stayed on the ledge long enough I could grapple him. The rest was just multi rang and ground take down.

Invisible Predator- Divinity is right, getting all three with one shot with the wall at the foot of the stairs can be tricky. It's a matter of where you takedown the guy there. I'd go downstairs, take him down so he's right in plain sight. I'd usually hear a "What the?" run to the other side, spray gel on the wall and hide. Most of the time I could get 3 with one boom. Jump out of grate, sonic lure, takedown, gel floor near body and wait for the rest to get where I want them.

I don't know how useless this post may be but I thought I'd share just in case people are still having trouble and because its just one more way to get a better time. I don't know, it's late okay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those struggling with the invisible predator (extreme) where you need to take 3 men out by the batclaw (haven't checked if there was a simular post anywhere on this forum.

When you start, grapplehook up to the platform right in front of you. Throw a sonic batarang to left where a man is patrolling near the edge. Detonate the batarang. When three henchmen is near his body simply use the batclaw and pull all 3 of them down =) (hope it made sense:P)

• 5 months later...

Another easy variation of the '3 goons with one batclaw' wait till the goon at the start walks past the door the run behind him to the left down the stairs.

Back up into the corner opposite the stairs and look up at the ledge, there are 2 stationary guards lined up for the claw.

The third (the goon the walked past you at the start) is heading toward the 2 stationary guards when he is in position double tap right trigger to pull them all off.

If you are having any issues with the positioning throw a sonic b.r to the right of the closest stationary guard.

As fro the 'zip line k.o' I lured a goon to a set of stairs with the b.r, showed myself on the ledge above making the goon climb the ladder. when he reached the top of the ladder I zip lined him in the face. Recommend on the last goon standing.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...