The 'Im Stuck' Thread

RagingClue

Her research notes are in a book on the shelves next to the people you saved in the library. Use the detective vision and you should see her hand print on it.

You need to exit the library and go all the way to the top of your map when in the main room. There will be a set of double doors on the left side that you can go through. Simply go around the next few areas and eventually you will get her fingerprints which will lead back to the library.

Edited by schrec44

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"m stuck just as i enter the Botanical Glasshouse. There's a statue in the middle of the room with a few tiers of armed men. I have the option of going under the grates, or up into the gargoyles. I've tried 10 times but I can not get past all these armed men with out dying. Help please?

Edit: never mind, I got past it right after posting here lol.

Edited by Gardidien

I beat Bane a good wile back in the game, but did not solve the riddles in that portion of the Medical Center. I went back after I got some more gadgets but the only way down that I can find to were you find and fight Bane is a elevator that now says "locked."

So if any one can tell me how to get back to were you meet Bane so that I can solve the "Is that bear really the Bane of his life" or what ever it is, that would be very helpful, I just need to know how to get back down there, or when I will be able to latter in the game.

Thank you.

Theres a grating above the locked elevator rip it off and go through then you can use the empty elevator shaft to go back to the area.

Got stuck trying to find a way into the mansion after Ivy's Titan plants take over the map. The only entrance I know is completely blocked. I've been all over the area and cannot find an alternate route. Help!

You have to go on the guard tower closest to the entrance and then zipline over to the place where the sniper is.

I'm stuck trying to get into the Mansion after the Titan plants have blocked the main entrance. I climbed the nearest guard tower but I have not idea where to "zipline in to where the sniper was" --- what sniper?

EDIT: Never mind, I completely forgot about the grate over the ledge on top of the main entrance, duh, couldn't find it the second time around.

Edited by livebait2008
Solved

so does any1 know where to locate dr young!!!!

when you save the two nurses or whatever if you turn around and hop down to the lower level there will be a door you can walk through on the far wall. its kind of confusing to type but if your looking at the door that says "Morgue" and is locked. turn around and walk forward so you can hop down onto the lower floor. from there turn right and walk straight and there will be a door straight in front of you. really simple but i was stuck on this for awhile. hoped i could help man.

I am stuck trying to find the last 3 joker teeth in Arkham mansion. I have 239/240 riddler challenges completed, so this is really trying on me.

Also, I need one more spirit of arkham as well...

Have you got the 3 teeth that are in the wardens office? There an upstairs area in there as soon as you go through the door.

And the last spirit thing is in the prison area where you left the warden. Next to clayface's cell.

Have you got the 3 teeth that are in the wardens office? There an upstairs area in there as soon as you go through the door.

And the last spirit thing is in the prison area where you left the warden. Next to clayface's cell.

thanks a bunch! finished up all the collectibles, and now I am on my way to the challenges!

Hi, I am stuck in the gardens. Ivy has gotten shot up with Titan and is raging...but where do I find her??

Same exact place where she was before. When entering the building walk up to the plant blocking the pathway and make a left climbing into the crawlspace and you're in.

how do i kill the 2 guys that the joker shoot with that juice or whatever that makes them huge....i get one of them down to no health but i can't just on his back to finish him

The last couple of hits must be melee attacks otherwise Batsy just crouches beside 'em.

I see a LOT of people who are having problems getting to Dr. Young, yet no one is providing a way to her:

Assuming all the enemies have been taken care of...in the main hall, move to the far end and enter the door on the left, opposite the caged door. Move into the West Wing Corridor, and finally into the Arkham Records Room. Here, go through the only door into the North Corridor.

Go to the blocked door and go through the vent nearby. You'll end up in a cell. Exit the cell and look up. Grapple up to the vent and you'll appear above the previous room. Move across the grating, through a vent, and into the next room. You'll face three enemies attempting to get into Dr. Young's office. Take care of them, move up the stairs and go through the vent here. Scan the safe for her fingerprints.

With the fingerprints in your possession, leave back through the vent, head back to the Library (where you had to crash the chandelier down to save the two people) and drop down. Look for a book on your left with her handprint. Shazam. Notes found.

Leave the library and continue with the next scene. Afterwards, you'll appear in a bell tower above the main hall. Batarang the rope holding up the bell and drop down. Enter the now uncaged door. Take care of the lone enemy and enter the next room. Dr. Young is having a lovely chat with Zsasz.

Corner cover, wait for him to pop his head up, aim the batarang and let 'er rip.

Edited by pacokorn77

You can get back into the sewers and then the cave by grappling to the top of the building that's dilapidated near the main Arkham gates. There's a door at the top leading back into the sewers.

I'm still stuck. I've beaten Killer Croc, the main entrance is blocked by Ivy vines and the dilapidated building ruins passageway is also blocked by vines. Where else should I be trying or am I missing a secret tunnel or something?

When you complete the game they will disappear.

EDIT: From checking another forum thread, I know the answer is know to use the line gun (zipline) and go right whilst still in Croc's lair, immediately following the boss fight.

Since this may be the unofficial thread for people who are stuck, please do not post misleading information if you don't know where the person is. It just makes them wander around for hours on end. Trust me, I know.

(Original dilemma) !!! BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY SPOILER!!!

I need to get back to the Batcave to make the antidote for the Titan Virus with the spore gathered from the sewers so I can finish the game. So now what do I do to get by the vines?

!!! END SPOILER!!!

Edited by TFU

I am not trying to be a douche but I am sure a lot of you will not appreciate this advice. Want to know the best solution to every problem you encounter? Patience and persistence. I found that if I persist long enough, the more likely it is that I will solve the problem of my own.

Well, the main reason why that's being a douche is because you're coming into a forum with the sole purpose of helping people who may be lost or confused and you're shitting on them for looking for advice.

I'll make sure to show up at any forum threads you have to nay say the very topic it's founded upon.

That aside, you're right. I feel most satisfied when I solve the Riddler's puzzles on my own, but every now and then, I'm lost. But I appreciate the community effort that goes into everyone putting their hardwork out there to help others. I'm sure you do too, you just seem to have a higher tolerance of frustration or confusion at a game.