worth it?

CrossFireZX5

It's definitelly worth 800 points but whether it's worth 1200 is up to how much you get into the game. If you appreciate the complexity of the game then its definitelly worth getting. If you're just looking for something fun thats easy Braid isn't it. Without a guide getting stuck is a good possibility. It's one of the best games I have ever played though and I would recomend anyone to play it if they have the money.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, at $15, Braid is a much more high quality gaming experience than tons of full-price games, as well as every game on the Xbox Live Arcade and many Xbox 360 games in general. It may not be a long-lasting experience that you will play five years from now, but by the time you finish Braid, you will never forget it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Happy that I only paid 800 for this, but would gladly have paid 1,200. It's a game that has a lot of depth but uses basic concepts from the old Spr Mario Bros. days (hidden areas, etc.) if you're just looking for the gamer points, wait til it's on sale for 400.