Premium Theme

jgahagan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A premium theme for Fallout 3 will be released on Xbox LIVE on Oct. 1 free of charge for all players who have purchased all five Fallout 3 Game Add-ons by September 22. Gamers who have purchased all five Game Add-ons (via DLC, English only), including “Operation: Anchorage,” “The Pitt,” “Broken Steel,” “Point Lookout” and “Mothership Zeta”, will receive a token from Microsoft to download the theme for free starting Oct. 1.

Starting Oct 1 Judging buy the time it takes Microsoft to do these things (Splosion man unlocks Still fucking waiting) were probably get it some time next year.

Edited by DeviousD

The notice went out on a different thread, but thought I would update this one as well, in case anybody missed it--the e-mails are enroute as we speak (got mine this evening). The redemption code is being e-mailed to the address that you used to join XBL.

A long time coming, but overall not a bad theme at all.

keep calm man. it'll come if you bought em all before the 22nd sept i bought em all on the day they came out and i didn't get mine until today (2nd oct) and obviously thats a day late some got the email yesterday and some will get it tomorrow ;)

I got my code this morning and it keeps saying it's already been redeemed when i havent used it what do i do?

I have this same problem anyone know what is wrong?

You guy's have to get a hold of Microsoft and explain to them what is happening and maybe they'll give you a new code. Unless you guy's entered the wrong code, so I'd try at least one more time then contact Microsoft.

I've entered it about 6 times I was wondering if since I deleted some of the DLC I would need to re-download them?

Nah, can't see that being the problem as i deleted mine to make some room on my HDD a while back and the code worked for me.

Any of you who has a dodgy code had any joy with m$? how can new codes already be redeemed?

Sometimes if a code hasn't been put into their system, it causes an already redeemed error message. I forget which code it was for and for which game, but the codes hadn't been put into the system yet and the already redeemed message came up.