Achievement Discussion

Krazie

I'm planning on collecting all 50 Legendary weapons not only for the achievement, but because I'm a collector.

I'll gladly help everyone else get the achievement, but I'm going to need some generous contributions to my cause since I can't get them all myself in my game :( Especially if those pre-order Legendary weapons count, which they probably do.

Once I get my hands on them all I can help everyone :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! i knew Lionhead was going to include an achievement where you need to marry another player. I won't be surprised if they open a thread called

"Need a spouse? Look here!". Joking aside, these achievements look interesting so far, specially collection achievements, those are always good fun.

HA! i knew Lionhead was going to include an achievement where you need to marry another player. I won't be surprised if they open a thread called

"Need a spouse? Look here!". Joking aside, these achievements look interesting so far, specially collection achievements, those are always good fun.

will prob happen lol

gunna go for all the achievements will try to get the online ones out the way quickly -.-

dam i was hoping they wouldn't have an achievement like dollcatcher.. oh well this should be interesting

Depends on how many weapons you actually need to trade.

I mean, 50 is much, but if you can get 45 in your own game it would be reasonable.

If you could get only 30 in your own game though, it would eb just a pain in the ass

The game will no doubt be awesome but the achieves are gonna be such a pain, then again itl make them all worth the while when u get it =]

not looking forward to having to marry etc others over live then just having them sponge half the money you earn , maybe do it all when your both poor and go your seperate ways after?

i cannot wait for this game to come out fable 2 kicked ass, and fable 3 is looking like its going to trash it...... but pon the achievement side of things there looking rather long winded but oh well just looks like ill have to kick back and enjoy :D

http://card.mygamercard.net/community/xba/G+r+i+m+II+v2.png

Edited by Grim II v2

wow. i dident expect them to be this tricky. or at least they lock tricky.. but i have 100% fable 2, so the goal is 100% on fable 3 also:)

:whs

Not gonna rest until I have Fable III 100%

100% on Fable 3 is a MUST.

Will not rest until 100% is achieved!

^What all of them said.

I must get 100% on Fable 3. My OCD demands it :D

• 2 weeks later...
My favorite achievement description is For Albion! I mean come on, it's one of those story related achievements that isn't secret and doesn't spoil things.

This is where you *spoiler* the great, big *spoiler* and then it all *spoiler*.

I wonder what we have to do for it. Looking at the picture, I'd guess slaying a big monster

I have to say.. if the achievements are similar to the ones in the second one, I think it wont be to much of a bad thing. Why? I thought some were pretty simple. Lets hope there the same :D

Uhm perhaps I understand you wrong, but it sounds like you dont know the achievements are already out ..

could be my mistake though ..

Not so sure about the not dying... can anyone confirm/deny multiple saves?

Also crap load of collectibles.... those bloody silver keys were a pain in my arse. Not looking forward to keys AND books AND flowers...

Overall though looks like a good, fun, long list...

Also... I assume you can divorce your xbox live husband/wife whenever you want right? If I am doing it for the achievement I don't want them hanging around to squeeze me dry. ;)

Also... I assume you can divorce your xbox live husband/wife whenever you want right? If I am doing it for the achievement I don't want them hanging around to squeeze me dry. ;)

I hope that once you're married you wont be bothered by all other people who want to marry you anymore (had nearly 300 people in love with me on my main char)