Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I should have this game from Gamefly in a few days. Didn't realize it had so much online garbage =( Let's try and arrange something?

GT: FunkyDuckman

Here's an ettiquette lesson for you duckman. When you find people from this website to boost some achievements with you, you don't pound the ever loving shit out of them and never let them win a game.

Seriously we played like 6 games and you smashed me in wits and wagers and wouldn't even let me climb up the ladder and make a bit of money before you finished. I make comments suggesting you "Let up a little, nobody wants to play with someone and lose everytime"

I really hate doing any achievement grinding with people with more then 100k points. You guys are so fucking selfish it's unreal.

Here's an ettiquette lesson for you duckman. When you find people from this website to boost some achievements with you, you don't pound the ever loving shit out of them and never let them win a game.

Seriously we played like 6 games and you smashed me in wits and wagers and wouldn't even let me climb up the ladder and make a bit of money before you finished. I make comments suggesting you "Let up a little, nobody wants to play with someone and lose everytime"

I really hate doing any achievement grinding with people with more then 100k points. You guys are so fucking selfish it's unreal.

heh, I was waiting for this to happen after trying to play with you last night. I told you beforehand I didn't have an interest in boosting, I was looking for people to, you know, play the goddamn game with since there's no community for it these days. I figured it might be, enjoyable, to play the game a while? and once we both started to get some achievements, we could've helped the other one out. I mean, I'm a little smart, but this game is meant for young people, its multiple choice and REALLY isn't hard. Sorry you haven't had much luck boosting with people. I was "smoking" you because we both need wins, so why pussyfoot around waiting for someone to earn a little extra money. we've gotta play 100+ games. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to get a couple achievements, hopefully others will be more understanding, maybe more patient and willing to sit there and let you win. Something I would've done for you, had we played more than 5 games. It wasn't taking more than a minute a round, and hell, I was giving answers to you while you smoked out 50 feet away from your console; until your mic stopped picking me up or something, mine could have fucked up, anything's possible.

so, uhm, sorry playing online with me was shitty. I know the game kinda sucks, but its still fun to play a little before taking a dive to give someone wins. I'm not much of a booster.

heh, I was waiting for this to happen after trying to play with you last night. I told you beforehand I didn't have an interest in boosting, I was looking for people to, you know, play the goddamn game with since there's no community for it these days. I figured it might be, enjoyable, to play the game a while? and once we both started to get some achievements, we could've helped the other one out. I mean, I'm a little smart, but this game is meant for young people, its multiple choice and REALLY isn't hard. Sorry you haven't had much luck boosting with people. I was "smoking" you because we both need wins, so why pussyfoot around waiting for someone to earn a little extra money. we've gotta play 100+ games. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to get a couple achievements, hopefully others will be more understanding, maybe more patient and willing to sit there and let you win. Something I would've done for you, had we played more than 5 games. It wasn't taking more than a minute a round, and hell, I was giving answers to you while you smoked out 50 feet away from your console; until your mic stopped picking me up or something, mine could have fucked up, anything's possible.

so, uhm, sorry playing online with me was shitty. I know the game kinda sucks, but its still fun to play a little before taking a dive to give someone wins. I'm not much of a booster.

well good for you you don't want to boost, this is an acheievement trading thread, not a "I can't find friends to play friendly games with" I didn't need wins, i needed money, which you'll find out is the only thing you'll need atthe end of playing this dreadfull piece of shit. So when someone plows through the game to just get an easy win and the other guy makes no cashthere is no fucking point in playing with youy at all.

Once you play this turd for 10 hours you'll realize the only thing you do online is share money to both get to 25 million. Like i said before, you need to learn some online ettiquette and manners to trade on this website. I'm just warning the other poster's on this site that playing with you is a complete and utter waste of thier time. Good day...

You might want to take into consideration when you try to boost with people here not everyone just opened up the game like you have, some of us have been harvesting cheevs for weeks. Like I said, you want to play soime funtime games stay out of the achievement TRADING threads.

Edited by RicksonsArmbar

Me & a friend currently have copies of 5th Grader & we are looking for 2 more ppl to boost the online cheevo.

Message me: kiskit

at my xbox acct if willing & when would work for u. Maybe we can knock this cheevo out soon.

Me & a friend currently have copies of 5th Grader & we are looking for 2 more ppl to boost the online cheevo.

Message me: kiskit

at my xbox acct if willing & when would work for u. Maybe we can knock this cheevo out soon.

Old Yukon & I got this cheevo last nite but we still have 1 more person who needs this 4 person cheevo. 2 of us: Kiskit & Old Yukon are wanting to help this other person, so if there is 1 person out there who needs this we'll take the first one who can help us out it would be greatly appreciated & I will be willing to help boost something u need in return that I have the games for.