Snowy God-Damn Canyon

Freshmaker

Ok I am really aggravated now I have spent 3 fu%@$&ng hours on this stupid a@% level at the beginning part, someone help guide me anyone who knows how to get past it, I am at the part where you first see a group of enemies and make the jump to hit possible 4-5 and there is a fork either choosing left or right.

This had to be on of the worst designed parts of an otherwise cool little game.Basically,the only way you get through is memorizing the route after numerous retries.From the boost jump,you're going to want to try and stay on the left most of the time as that's the direction the path winds to.Try and stay as far ahead of the avalanche as possible to give you a slightly clearer view.After restarting it about 50 times,you'll have the route down and will finally do it.It's a world of crap but you will do it.

This had to be on of the worst designed parts of an otherwise cool little game.Basically,the only way you get through is memorizing the route after numerous retries.From the boost jump,you're going to want to try and stay on the left most of the time as that's the direction the path winds to.Try and stay as far ahead of the avalanche as possible to give you a slightly clearer view.After restarting it about 50 times,you'll have the route down and will finally do it.It's a world of crap but you will do it.

Thank you for that actual descriptive help, although I haven't beat it just yet, it helps alot more now than it did earlier, hopefully I get it, I just hope if they make a Mini Ninjas 2 that they don't make this kinda crap level part again.

actually never mind I finally beat that damn level, thanks so much ponypo2001 for you help on that the left path did really help alot and the wind part was dead on right.

Happy to help mate.I was 2 seconds off making a post myself when I came to it as it really threw me and having to keep restarting so far back annoyed me.I was most relieved to get that level behind me ;p

Ok I am really aggravated now I have spent 3 fu%@$&ng hours on this stupid a@% level at the beginning part, someone help guide me anyone who knows how to get past it, I am at the part where you first see a group of enemies and make the jump to hit possible 4-5 and there is a fork either choosing left or right.

This part of the game is just God-awful. Because everything is white, it is almost impossible to tell where you are meant to be going. Took many attempts, and it was no fun at all. Thankfully I accidentally got the snowball achievement on one of the many attempts, and so will not have to play this level ever again. I hope.

In fact, I found all of the snowy levels to be somewhat frustrating, because it is so hard to see anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to pitch in and say that you're absolutely right about this part - it blows.

I'm stuck on that part myself; and if I wasn't such a score whore I probably would have walked away from it by now!

Can I ask - I keep getting trapped in the canyons that cut into the ground on the left path and can't seem to jump over the gaps when try to avoid them - am I supposed to travel through them?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh mate you go through the bottom of those canyons, I know it looks like it's the wrong way but it's unfortunetely not!

Honestly though, this bit was a nightmare for me, but only because I couldn't get the bloody avalanche achievement! Must have restarted the level over 20 times easy, just trying to become a blasted snowball and hit someone. Once it unlocked FINALLY I found the actual going down the mountain was easy and I did it first time, typical or what XD

• 5 weeks later...

Pain in the arse! Way i did it was after the jump i went to the right and just stayed as close to the side as possible and kept jumping over the ditch for as long as possible, once you get past that section its easy. Still a stupid part as the screen just goes bright white in some areas making it near impossible to play.

• 1 year later...