Is CRASH COURSE coming out 22nd? plus achievements?

SIR TRICE

To be honest no one knows at the moment, all that is known is Paramore are playing it on Xbox Live on the 23rd, so its either tomorrow or Wednesday. As for the achievements people have been searching high and low and no sign of them yet so only guess is there isnt any or Valve aint letting them out till its released.

I won't be surprise if C.C. DLC got cancel to release this month. The sources are too old, and not enough in my opinion. Valve said it'll cost 560 (or somewhere around there) for Xbox360, so I'm assuming there will be achievement(s).

Can anyone found me a source where Wed (playing L4D with Paramore) is the release day of DLC? Only news regarding the release of DLC I found was when many website said the new DLC was suppose to come out on 9/10. Obviously, most of them were dead wrong.

It is cruently 6:20 EST and no crash corse but from left 4 dead's main menu under achievements says 0 of 60. But still for only 1000 GS and only shows the 50. Another strange thing is it says 0 of 60 when I got all 50 and the progress bars are still full.

I guess there will be 10 new achievements. :woop:

I'm pretty sure beating Crash Course campaign is one of them. Another would be beating Crash Course on Expert.

It would be nice if they added one new infected just to spice things up a little. It would make Versus interesting again. :p

God I hope there is no damn survival mode achievements....

I don't think new achieves should be Survival ones. It would be silly, since then the people that don't buy the DLC would have the opportunity to unlock the achieves.

But then, I have no idea how they could fit 10 new achieves into a 2 level/30 minute DLC.

It is survival ones. The PC had these survival chievo's a looooooooong time ago.

Look around for them, i saw someone link them. I tried looking and couldnt find them :s

But their on the official steam website if you look. im 90% sure we will be getting these achievements

It is survival ones. The PC had these survival chievo's a looooooooong time ago.

Look around for them, i saw someone link them. I tried looking and couldnt find them :s

But their on the official steam website if you look. im 90% sure we will be getting these achievements

I find survival soo hard, i haven't even reached a bronze medal yet lol. only 1 more day to wait though. i have 60 Microsoft points left on my account too so will only need to buy the 500. which is nice.

My friend said there's a achievement for Gold medalling every single map on survival on the PC, I hope he was BSing, if it's only 1 I can just do the glitch on one of the survival maps (not last stand)

I have just seen the achievements on the left 4 dead site and there are achievements for getting bronze, silver and gold on all maps. so your friend wasn't telling fibs lol. if they are the new achievements for the new content they are gonna kill me.:(