Some Parenting Here

KillTheft_Echo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/15/hotair-balloon-boy-6yearo_n_322639.html

Breaking news right now. Apparently a family made a homemade balloon, and it is said that it "got loose." And Apparently, there is a 6 year old boy inside of it. It is floating around Denver right now.

I just want to ask, What is this world coming too?

If you want to watch it live, tune in to Fox News, or probably any other news channel.

EDIT:

Now they're saying it is a "Weather Chasing" balloon created by the kids father. I hope its a hoax.

Edited by KillTheft_Echo

I kid, I kid. I bet the kid jumped out, broke all his bones and is lying in a field unable to move. As fucked up as it sounds, it's probably what happened if there was a kid in it to begin with.

That's why I hope that kid was never in the balloon in the first place. If he was, I hate to say it, but there is a good chance he died.

ya thats for sure. I'm someone that would never be caught in a hotair balloon, so just imagining my little guy in a balloon like that just made me upset. Then when they were saying he may have fell that was upsetting too. glad the little guy is safe

I don't understand how the heck a kid would get in a balloon either. Thinking about a little boy on a balloon, and when they say he probably fell really bothered me. I'm very glad the little guy is safe though ^_^

They probably didn't like their kid. I'd do the same thing. No evidence, good riddance! :p

I kid, I kid. I bet the kid jumped out, broke all his bones and is lying in a field unable to move. As fucked up as it sounds, it's probably what happened if there was a kid in it to begin with.

I found the second part of that post to be the funniest part.

He never got in the balloon at all.... apparently his family though it would be funny to play a sick joke, and pretend their kid got stuck in a hot air balloon and flew 5 miles or whatever. It was all over the news, a helicopter had to chase them down which costs like $6,000 an hour. Later, the kid was found in the attic, really? Not funny, the funny part is, that the family has to pay for all the expenses.....

BTW, 3000th post. :)