6 Sixes in an over! A True Sense of Accomplishment!

• 7 months later...

Looks like noone is interested anymore but the way i done this was to create a custom team and fill with R. Ponting and the create another with the aussie bowler Hoddit.

Play a balanced 50 over match and select your 2 custom teams against each other. If you lose toss then just skip innings and they should get about 300. when i comes to you batting the first couple of over you should concentrate on getting your confidence up and the bowlers down. I found after about 5 overs the bowler kept trying to bowl yorkers to me (right near my toes) this meant with full confidance i could come down the wicket (LT) and smash out of the ground. I also found that waiting till the ball was about the height of my batsman knee before pressing (LT & B) and down on the stick.

Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

Finally done it.

I set up a 6 over ODI and actually managed to do it in the first over.

Previously I had been setting the match to 50 overs and hoping that surely one over would be bowled badly, but I believe you have more chance of getting 6 6s by setting the match to a shorter period.

The bowling seems to become less random and more predictable in shorter games.

hope this helps.

Edited by Elz 360

• 4 months later...
but I believe you have more chance of getting 6 6s by setting the match to a shorter period.

The bowling seems to become less random and more predictable in shorter games.

Would this be true? I have spent over 6 hours trying to get it and i just can't seem to land the 36 over.

Feelings like it is impossible

• 5 months later...

HOLY JESUS i'm glad to be done with this! I used Webb's strategy on post #2 of this thread and managed to get it within a couple of hours.

One thing I did do differently which seemed to help me LOTS was to set the condition of the ball to 80 overs. I don't know if in fact this does actually help but I personally found it easier to hit 6's.

Good luck

• 1 year later...