Two Questions

OMG I GOT SHOT

I just have two questions regarding Army of Two

1. Is the ssc dlc pack worth buying because I am borrowing this game from a friend and im in the middle of buying it and not buying it due to shortage of ms points

2. Should I find a online partner here or just suck it up and do pro by myself because none of my friends have it and I don't want to get bothered about making arrangements with the same person or meeting some dick on live

1. Is the ssc dlc pack worth buying because I am borrowing this game from a friend and im in the middle of buying it and not buying it due to shortage of ms points

2. Should I find a online partner here or just suck it up and do pro by myself because none of my friends have it and I don't want to get bothered about making arrangements with the same person or meeting some dick on live

1. If more people played it online, I'd certainly recommend it to you. However, it's unlikely you'd find someone playing it that you hadn't agreed to boost with... It's good fun though.
  2. Pro is a piece of piss until I think it's the last level... Then the AI totally fails you...

1. If more people played it online, I'd certainly recommend it to you. However, it's unlikely you'd find someone playing it that you hadn't agreed to boost with... It's good fun though.
  2. Pro is a piece of piss until I think it's the last level... Then the AI totally fails you...

Lol thanks for the update and when u say last level do u mean with veteran map pack (mission 8) or regular story (mission 6)

1)The SSC dlc pack added a different feel to the game and I thought it to be quite fun, but the online community is by no means strong enough to make it worth your while. If you buy it for the GS you'll more than likely need a boosting party.

2)Pro is a cakewalk until you get to the last couple of missions on the original campaign. Like Br0ken said, the AI for some reason fails you in cover fire, watching your back, picking you back up, and can't comprehend just getting the fudge out of fire. This I think is mainly due to the swarm of enemies coming from all directions.

The game is much more fun in co-op mode and you'll be able to accomplish more with the an actual player than with the AI.

Having someone in co-op will also make one section on the Veteran map pack easier. It's the back to back area where they are coming from all directions, top and bottom. These extra missions are entirely doable by yourself with no big issues, except for that one part I mentioned.

Hope that helps.

Cheers