Achievement Guide

ReaLiStiiC

For the achievement There's No "I" In "Team", is it cumilative? I am a little confused by how it is suppose to unlock.

I imagine that it just means a total of 15 missions. I did all of mine with the same person, but i would assume it doesnt have to be the same person/consecutive missons. Just a total of 15 with somebody else should do it

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone not gotten the Made in New Haven achievement?

I do understand it is glitched. I printed up all the missions for it and checked them off as I did them and no achievement. I am tempted to start a new game to get the other three character achievements.

Think that will help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think there's one quest missing from this list which was needed for me to complete before the achievement popped:

60. Scavenger: Machine Gun[ ]

I had all of the other quests completed but my achievement didn't pop until I completed this quest.

I was about to post the same thing, he is right. However, mine didn't actually pop until I completed "Get Some Answers" by finding Tannis so it looks like you must go a bit further than your list.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble getting the viral achievement. My roommate has it and it is not unlocking during split-screen play like it says it will in this guide. Do I have to play for a certain amount of time or should it unlock immediately?

EDIT: Nevermind, used a 48 hr LIVE trial and jumped in a match and immediately got it.

Edited by C Brown XI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you who didden't get Made In New Heaven achievement after completing the final mission,like me,check your mission log because you may have not done de following quest,because the claptrap will not announce these quest like it does on a regular bases after u travel to a different area.

After i checked my mission list with the list from the guide i came on short of these quests :

Firepower:all sales are final

Firepower:market corrections

Firepower:plight of the middleman

Jack's other eye

Green thumb

Bandit treasure:three corpses

Bandit treasure:x mark the spot

from what i understand Bandit treasure quest are even secret quest cuz u will activate them thru a dead corps in Old Heaven. Thats why the claptrat didden't announce it.

Don't know why you are doing a guide when there already is one... and his guide is fine. Just seems like a waste of time to me.

If someone wants to make another one who are you to say it is a waste of "THEIR" time?? Henry Ford already made a car just seems like a waste of time to me for other people to make cars too.... EXCUSE ME Subway, but the Earl of Sandwich already did that a long time ago, just seems like a waste of time... I could go on for days but I hope you get the point...

Is 12 Days of Pandora bugged? It didn't unlock the achievement for me after I completed the challenge - all the other weapon/elemental achievements are unlocked fine.

I got it before I even checked here for guidelines just from playing the game, the first time and was only like lv 16 or something. I have read that some of the achievements have bugs but I've also read that an update was suppose to correct them so who knows...

Anyway I've tried the racing one over and over and I still can't get it, I've done exactly what is in the video and lots of other ways too, anyone else have problems getting this?

Edited by em0rox