experience glitch

Duke Briggs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm sorry but nope. I had a question, I have the right to ask it.

I wasn't talking about the question, I was talking about the flaming.

In answer to your question, yes you must save and quit, otherwise it does not re-award xp. All the exploits in this game exploit the save system, so a lot of dashboarding is involved.

I wasn't talking about the question, I was talking about the flaming.

In answer to your question, yes you must save and quit, otherwise it does not re-award xp. All the exploits in this game exploit the save system, so a lot of dashboarding is involved.

Oh thanks but I am just quitting to the main menu, I don't need to dashboard for this to work.

This method is pretty quick if you don't want to put a lot of effort into it. I did it while doing some "real" work on my computer (meaning I got paid to level). I'd say this is the easiest unless you have someone willing to let you hide while they kill people, but I always feel bad doing that because I feel like a total leech. At least this way I'm doing all the work myself. And ultimately, I got from 40-50 in about 45 minutes, so there aren't a lot of ways faster than this glitch.

The best way to powerlevel is to get with a few guys on playthrough "3" (playthrough 2 post-beating the final boss, where everybody's level 50/51) and just rake in the huge xp

To all who object to glitching. If you don't want to glitch than don't. If someone else wants to that's up to them. Why do you always have something negative to say about others playing style. It does not affect your game so what is your point. The point to this thread was to point out something that others may find usefull. Instead of being so negative, why not just stay out of this thread if you are so against glitching. No one has forced you to read, MUCH LESS REPLY, to this thread. The fact is this site is dedicated to helping people get the most out of their games. If you don't want to use the information provided, then by all means don't. But stop knocking people for offering the information. As hard as it may be to believe some people may find it usefull, without you negative opnion.

• 9 years later...
I'm not sure if I'm the first to post this or even the first to realize that there is an experience glitch, BUT... I'll try to explain this as best as possible.

This will only work for a character who has yet to get the "How much for the planet" challenge. It may work for the lower level versions of the same challenge, but the 20000xp bonus that you get with How Much For The Planet is much nicer, even at really high levels. Also, you'll more than likely be a bit more than halfway on your second play through and you'll very quickly work your way to the end of this challenge with the higher leveled loot in the 2nd playthrough.

Farm for a while until you get about 9,900,000+ earned gold toward that challenge, then exit and save. You should be in a town somewhere close to a vending machine. Sell something else that will complete that challenge for you, then immediately buy it back. The challenge will be complete, but if you look in the challenges it will not be checked off. So save and exit again, and repeat. You will get 20000xp every time. I did it for a couple of levels so it will work all the way to 50 if you really want it to.

The game is more than fun enough to warrant leveling your character up legit, but for those that want to rush to 50 and dont want to really get into a 2nd playthrough, this should work just fine for them.

Thank you for your time and guide