!! Solid gold done !!

Daddy Turbov1

65% - this is painful!

ive had modern warfare 2 since friday and its still in its wrapper AND assassins creed 2 out this weekend but i just want this to get finished and go away!! lol

Once the last 80G pops up Forza is going back into its box and on to ebay immediately!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65% - this is painful!

ive had modern warfare 2 since friday and its still in its wrapper AND assassins creed 2 out this weekend but i just want this to get finished and go away!! lol

Once the last 80G pops up Forza is going back into its box and on to ebay immediately!

I was 100% after 118hrs track and 22hrs menu times so you got ALONG way to go dude haha

As for MW2... im totally bored with it that it got traded in today :woop: and at more than I purchased it for cha-ching (dont belive the hype)

Waiting for AC2 myself on friday now - should be better than MW2 in my mind :woop:

done it guys, Solid Gold! and good luck to those going after it! a quick summary of things, pecentage complete 100.0%. Distance driven 13,107 miles. number of races 1,229. time driven 127h 10m:43 sec i did some extra races for some credits, but that time soon builds up!

Edited by zeds

• 2 weeks later...
So i finaly got Solid Gold this morning and here's the cold hard numbers you need to know. Please take into account i maybe had about 15-20 online races. My final stats were: 100% complete, 1,111 races, 11,682 miles and a actual time driven of 123hours 23minutes 45seconds:eek:. Took me 17 days. Only advice i could give is once your Year6 ach pops up is to go to Events List and start filling them boxes with ticks !!!!! p.s hired drivers are great for endurance races while the footys on :woop:

Nice, i started off on the events list before i realised the achievements for the season list so i only got like 1/4 of the events to go haha

Just out of curiosity, what's the reason to finish Solid Gold as soon as possible? Why not take more time and enjoy the ride? Literally.

Well, based on some signatures I've seen, some people seem to think that being one of the first to finish a game makes their penis bigger.

Others people are like me and have trouble switching between games. If I stop playing Forza and play something else, even for just a couple of hours, I may not go back to Forza to finish. That doesn't mean I rush through the game to finish it quickly, but it means that all of my play time is going towards Forza. So it looks like I'm in a hurry to finish, when in reality it's just they way I have to do things or I will end up with a stack of partially played games.

Well, based on some signatures I've seen, some people seem to think that being one of the first to finish a game makes their penis bigger.

Others people are like me and have trouble switching between games. If I stop playing Forza and play something else, even for just a couple of hours, I may not go back to Forza to finish. That doesn't mean I rush through the game to finish it quickly, but it means that all of my play time is going towards Forza. So it looks like I'm in a hurry to finish, when in reality it's just they way I have to do things or I will end up with a stack of partially played games.

Yeah i have the same problem.. i almost didn;t come back to playing after i started to play borderlands but i manged to get pack to playign and have catching up to do and i'm not switchin game until i got it done haha

Yeah i have the same problem.. i almost didn;t come back to playing after i started to play borderlands but i manged to get pack to playign and have catching up to do and i'm not switchin game until i got it done haha

I managed to claw my way back after playing all the Origins stories in Dragon Age, but just barely. I still have to do the stupid drifting achievement. Under normal circumstances I'd say screw it, but I just can't remain at 995 GS.

I managed to claw my way back after playing all the Origins stories in Dragon Age, but just barely. I still have to do the stupid drifting achievement. Under normal circumstances I'd say screw it, but I just can't remain at 995 GS.

Is it good? I was thinking of getting it but i was waiting on people sopinions first, and good luck :p You should be able to do it easy enough

I'm going through the event list, which is no big surprise

I've come across what I think is a mistake though.

In the Class 'C' Asian Tour there are 5 circuits, these are (in order)

Suzuka - West

Twin Ring Motegi - East

Tskuba - Short

Twin Ring Motegi - West

Suzuka - West

anyone else think that they meant to have Suzuka East as the first track rather than West twice?

I'm going through the event list, which is no big surprise

I've come across what I think is a mistake though.

In the Class 'C' Asian Tour there are 5 circuits, these are (in order)

Suzuka - West

Twin Ring Motegi - East

Tskuba - Short

Twin Ring Motegi - West

Suzuka - West

anyone else think that they meant to have Suzuka East as the first track rather than West twice?

Probably all depends.. is one of them in reverse?