Daddy Turbov1

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam this feels good......

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm167/Graivul/P1010269.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm167/Graivul/P1010270.jpg

One of the most mind numbing achievements ever.

All races controlled by myself, no hired drivers, great feeling.

118hrs 15:59

Only thing I ever did worse than this was to grind a full template Jedi Pre-NGE on Star Wars Galaxies on the PC.

Great achievement to have but depressing getting there lol.

I'm lvl 42 and about a 1/5 of events done. Looked at the event list last night and let out a depressed sigh at all the gaps. Bought a steering wheel and pedals recently though, which makes it a bit more challenging and interesting. Hiring driver I think is the only reason I'm going for solid gold. Like someone said, get the computer to do the work for you while you stick on some TV/go down shops.

Luckily my internet is buggered at the moment, so no MW2 to get in the way of grinding out this achievement

Excellent job sir =) Im almost there now... just under 20 events to go any they're all small ones as I worked from right to left filling my boxes with ticks =) Just in time for giving MW2 a try tomorrow haha

QUOTE]

Although I know this isn't really the place, andAt the Risk of upsetting some Infinity Ward Fanboys, DO NOT waste your time with Modern Warfare 2. Its the worst Call of Duty Game, In fact, The Worst Game Ever Made. So just save yourself the disappointment, and hopefully the money.

I used to think that getting all the races done in Forza 2 was long but this is ridiculous. I have just started playing this game again for the first time in months and have gone up from 51% to 74%. All I have left are the events with 4 races and a couple of the 5's. I hope I can have it done in the next 4 - 5 days.

@ Graivul:

The green boxes are the races you did during your season mode right?

Iksiksell: those green boxes means that his current car is eligible for that race. change the car and green boxes change to the race it can race.. This also means if you have a mustang RW s class, all races that are rw drive that require a class will be green. You will then have to down grade your car to a A class to meet that requirement. also means if you have the same S class car and a slot is green with RW drive requirement (and that is all) you can use your S class car even though the highest car is a F class.. make sense?

Iksiksell: those green boxes means that his current car is eligible for that race. change the car and green boxes change to the race it can race.. This also means if you have a mustang RW s class, all races that are rw drive that require a class will be green. You will then have to down grade your car to a A class to meet that requirement. also means if you have the same S class car and a slot is green with RW drive requirement (and that is all) you can use your S class car even though the highest car is a F class.. make sense?

Was about to answer that myself until I saw you had done a fine job answering it yourself.

So yeah, just like Tragik said:)

Got a question about the Solid Gold achievement. It says:

Achieve a gold trophy in every single race in the Event list in Season Play mode.

Does that mean I have to keep doing races in Season Play or does the Event List also count? I've been doing races in the event list ever since I got my Year 6 achievement.

Got a question about the Solid Gold achievement. It says:

Does that mean I have to keep doing races in Season Play or does the Event List also count? I've been doing races in the event list ever since I got my Year 6 achievement.

There are some events that season play never offers you so you have to do them from event list, so yes, a combination is fine and that has been confirmed many times by those who have the achievement. However, it depends on your reason for playing the game as continuing season play gets you a lot more credits towards those ultra-expensive Ferraris. I let hired driver do the repeat R1s and can race most of the event list by changing car to manipulate the offerings.

I had a scary moment today. I'm 15 events from getting solid gold and when I tried to load the game my 360 just froze. I reset and tried again and it froze during loading again. I tried my other 360 and the same thing happened. I started cursing and breaking controllers for the next 5 minutes and then it finally loaded after those 5 minutes. I think I'm going to go finish it up now without turning off my 360 >_>

Excellent job sir =) Im almost there now... just under 20 events to go any they're all small ones as I worked from right to left filling my boxes with ticks =) Just in time for giving MW2 a try tomorrow haha

QUOTE]

Although I know this isn't really the place, andAt the Risk of upsetting some Infinity Ward Fanboys, DO NOT waste your time with Modern Warfare 2. Its the worst Call of Duty Game, In fact, The Worst Game Ever Made. So just save yourself the disappointment, and hopefully the money.

Funny that he says this yet his gamertag signature shows it was the game he last played just yesterday. Suspect.

Anyway, I'm down to about 20 events of the 5 race section. My goal is to get it done by this time next week. Full-time work and full-time student make it a stretch but I'm determined. If school has to suffer a little so be it. :)

I finally got all gold, and stupid live will not give me the damn achievement. I have tryed looking at every event but they are all gold and under profile it says 100% and about 130 hours drive time. Has anyone else has this problem where the last damn all gold achievement be glitched for some stupid reason and you will never get the full 1000/1000.

I mean really i have play 130 hours and for this crap to happen, hopefully there is someone that has some idea on how to fix it other then delete and restart.

thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...