Collectibles Guide

Hayabusa66

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a small question. I've completed the game on normal and I'm about to start my second playthrough on hard. Are the Alfheim challenges more difficult or do they stay the same? Any help will be appreciated.

Alfheims are much more difficult on hard, so you should complete them on normal by replaying levels.

Hi guys, I need your help :). I'm missing 2 broken witch hearts and 1 broken moon pearl. I have completed all the alfheims, and got the achievement for breaking all the treasures, so definately I'm not missing one of those? Any ideas?

Btw in another topic. The umbran elegance #4 isn't available yet at Gates of Hell, already beated everything and it still doesn't appears at Rodin's Treasure section, any ideas of how making it available so I can buy it?

There's one chest missing from this list it's between 29 and 30 after you beat the joys and you come to the energy... slope? you can jump behind it and there'l be another chest at the end of a path. Contains an LP piece I think, the one for Kilgore. Good guide anyway used it to get the ones I was missing

Edited by Haunted Herring
Wanted to add something...

Great Guide and for many I would recommend to just play normal for fun and using the guide for the LPs and then on hard find everything with the climax brace on. Then just replay the parts with alfheims and you can do them very easy!Then just own it on Infinite Climax with 2 bars of health and all magic with the climax brace and the evil rosary.

CHAPTER 10:

CHEST #32 – BMP #14 / ALFHEIM #16 – BWH #26

First turn the wheel to the right where you will find a small island with the chest and the Alfheim.

Where exactly do I find this? Was searching all over the stage but cannot find where there is any sort of wheel to turn.

if im right, youd be in the center of a plaza of the town where you have to break some of those walls. the walls turn into gears. thats the thing you have to turn. the first thing youll stop at is a small island with the chest and alfheim. if you keep turning after that, youll stop at the part you need to continue the game

• 1 month later...

Hello somebodyhelp me. Only 1 win for me conquest which is to "find all places of rest of the witches of umbra, jah got the 40 hearts but still not unlock this achievement. alquem know if this achievement is to break all the chests or find all the hearts? thanks people!

• 4 weeks later...

Break all the chests, but I did all of them twice using the guide and didn't got the achievement so it seems the achievement is glitched for some peoples (maybe because of the difficulty used, did it on Infinite Climax and I saw another guy who got the same glitch with the same difficulty).

So I will delete my save and restart from scrath to see.

• 2 weeks later...
I have finished all alfheim portals and watched guides on all the umbra witch heart locations. i have two full health bars but no achievement for finding all the umbra witch resting places. Any suggestions????

not all graves have heart pieces in it, so you should stick with the guide here or look for a correct youtube video concerning the achievement

• 2 weeks later...