Training checklist

itokio

The last one i need to complete the list is to reverse a dive attack off the turnbuckle. I was playing as HBK fighting Rey Mysterio on hard difficulty but only managed to get him to do it like twice in 1 hour, both times he seemed to jump off nowhere near me.

Also because i have had it pop up so few times i do not know when the best time is to actually pull RT to reverse the damn thing.

Does anyone have any tips to increase the chances of the other person diving off of the turnbuckle and also the timing of when to hit reverse?

I only have 1 controller :(

• 2 weeks later...

the way i reverse diving moves is by clickin RT.....just when the move is about to be executed......eg.....like a elbow drop......when the elbow is going to hit you and is reaching you......you should click RT.....thats how i do it........its easy........hope it helps...........

I find this to be the most annoying one, especially since they never do anything. I'd prefer doing it against Morrison or Jeff Hardy though. Morrison does that springboard kick way more often than Mysterio does any diving move and if you just let Jeff Hardy whipass on you, he will try to do the Swanton Bomb.

You can also try to make sure whoever you face has nothing but diving finishers which will make them try it as soon as their momentum is max.

• 10 years later...

I know this is an old thread but if anybody like me who just started the game (yes im not that guy who goes only for just released games lol) the best way to do this is use a second controller, and therefore have your second controller always do the move. For some reasons even if i was blocking and usually have no difficulty reversing moves, this one took me around 5/6 tries... and when i got it , it blocked in a weird way kinda still connecting but it was crossed of the checklist so i said "done, moving on" lol;)