Achievement Guide

digitalink

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of another way to beat this map, i am using the method in the video guide and cannot seem to do it within 40 seconds closest i have gotten is 43.

I have tried 2 different keyboards (wired and wireless) to no avail, i know what moves to make and can do them fairly quick but just cant seem to get it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Same here, but with 42 secs :confused:

I wonder if the pach changed anything in this level...

Tinker Achievement Guide.

Glitched achievements: There have been reports of achievements unlocking but not counting towards your gamerscore. You need to make sure you are signed into your live account when you play. If an achievement is not counting towards your score, such as "Dance Tinker, Dance!" try rebooting the game and sign in again. If this still does not work, delete your game save and start over. (you can also make a back up of your original save and replace it with the new save after the achievement has unlocked.) Some people are having the Knowledge is Power achievement unlock after every level but not count towards their profile. As of now I have no solution for this so please let me know if you have found one. Finally the Robot Master achievement (10,000 steps) has unlocked instantly for some. Smile this is a good thing ;)

Set 7 Level 19: This glitch has been fixed in current patch.

Hi Digitalink, thanks once again and do rem to update the road map on the achievement guide. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey.

Where can I find guide for Set 7 level 7-13?

On YouTube i get: "This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.."

Whoever could reupload it :(?

Edited by Cysiek

• 1 year later...