FALLOUT 3: INFINITY EXP GLITCH even with Xboxlive updates...

i504thLoNeWiSo

I used any proximity mines.. never used bottlecap mines... In my opinion if its a proximity explosive and you can defused, i dont see why it shouldnt work.. just make sure you have more than 2 in your inventory. Also make sure you defused the mine before it blows up.. lol... if it blows up the whole town is going to hate you and come after you...

Anyone reckon this will be fixed? I was planning on Going back to Fallout3 soon, But atm i have loads of other games to play, And i'd like to See how much Legit xp i can get on Fallout3 Until i give up and decide to Boost. So anyone reckon they will patch this one? The games been out ages now, So i have a slight feeling they wont bother with other games to work on. So anyone reckon they will bother?

I doubt it. No more DLC is planned so there for fixing this glitch without a DLC seems pointless as its jsut a SP game. This isn't really a glitch its just an ironic spot to where a civilian is standing and protecting Moira. He actually only stays there for about 8 hours then leaves.

Its actually just as fast to run through the Deathclaw Sanctuary doing the Very Easy to Very hard switch an earning 75XP per kill. You can run through there and kill about 15 in about 7 minutes using the Tesla Cannon thats found in the Broken Steel DLC.

Edited by Tailz

Because once you complete the game and all the DLC like i did and you finish at Level 28 and it leaves you with nothing to do to reach Level 30.

there's other stuff you can do, i promise you. i was at level 26 or 27 before i did any of the DLC, or even much of the main game.

the only grinding i did was hunting for skill books.

guys i dont know exactly how i figure this out but i know i dropped a mine and for some reason was activated by the merc protecting Moira.. so i realy quick deactivated scare of the whole town been mad at me.. then i realized it game me EXp for it.. so i tested the back wall and it worked fine... this video is loaded to my Youtubechannel... I have alot of glitches there that i found and guides for like Modern Warfare 2's Spec Ops... Anyways if you guys like what you see please subscribe to the videos thank you...

This is sweet, thanks! I missed Level 8/14 Bad & Neutral Karma achievements. Just started a new game, went to Minefield and got some mines and back to Megaton and getting XP in no time. Pick the perk that gives you 10% XP every time and it should go a little quicker :)

• 1 month later...
Why do you always have to use glitches to level up damn it. Do it the nice way!

This asked a lot, and the answer is always the same. This is an achievement hunting website. Most people don't want to spend hours grinding for a 20 or 30G achievement.

7exp each time seems a bit slow, was the scrap metal glitch patched or something?

• 2 weeks later...