FALLOUT 3: INFINITY EXP GLITCH even with Xboxlive updates...

i504thLoNeWiSo

i missed the neutral and evil karma chievo's for all levels (currently at level 24 - w/very high "good" karma). will this glitch help me go back for those (and i don't even know if i saved before each of those level up spots - suck)? if not, no biggie, i was wanting to play again as a bad-ass anyhoo.

i can't believe this games been out 2 years (i just got the GOTY edition this past christmas) and i'm so consumed by it. so much fun though.

• 4 months later...

Most of this is common knowledge now but here is how I did it. For anyone trying to level up quick, just clear your cache to wipe out all the updates, play the game while offline.

If you want you achievement stamped with the dates, just save before you level up. Restart the game and apply the updates, then just too something normal to level the rest of the way on each karmas you want it on. After, clear your cache again carry on without any updates. Works fine.

First of all do the Big Town glitch to lvl 10, which doesn't take that long but be sure to to get the Swift Learner perks (3 ranks) as it will help later on. On lvl 10 get the Mister Sandman perk.

Big Town Leveling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChdIYZXNe2U&feature=related]YouTube - Fallout 3 Level Up Glitch - Over 46K Views! Seriously? Let's push for 50k![/ame]

Then head to Adale and just do the sandman glitch to lvl 20. With this one don't keep pushing the button too quickly as sometimes you might glitch out of the map. I save regularly and and just reload if it does happen. With the Swift Learner perk you get an extra 15exp, which is nice speed boost. Also I didn't recieve any bad karma while doing this.

Adale Leveling

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpBEAtuWSE&feature=related]YouTube - Fallout 3 Infinite XP glitch[/ame]

Will update later if I find anything better but plan to do the idea thats up top, but might just play proper as I have some very nice perks now :).

Does anyone know of any good tricks to change from neutral to bad karma? I need to go through and do it for all levels for the achievement (thankfully, i saved just before level 20 and 30). Is there a good place to go to steal or a text option i can go to before leveling up to change?

Also, do the karmic rebalancing perks work for these achievements?

Does anyone know of any good tricks to change from neutral to bad karma? I need to go through and do it for all levels for the achievement (thankfully, i saved just before level 20 and 30). Is there a good place to go to steal or a text option i can go to before leveling up to change?

Also, do the karmic rebalancing perks work for these achievements?

The achievement unlocks after you finish with the levelling up screen so, yes, the perks do work for level 30.

Sounds like you had the same problem I did at level 20 - a save too close to the level up to go kill things for bad karma. I went in the back door of the Megaton tavern and just continually accessed the terminal there for a little bit of bad karma each time. It's slow, but it works eventually and it had the advantage of being able to watch some old Doctor Who episodes at the same time. Multi-tasking! :woop:

:uzi:Hey guys here is a glitch for you to rank up whenever you want.. no need to worry about Xboxlive updates. It works fine with updates or w/o them.. here you go hope it helps out...

:uzi:

It's so easy to level up in this game just playing normally. This is an interesting glitch but doing so and power leveling will take all the fun out of the game.

The achievement unlocks after you finish with the levelling up screen so, yes, the perks do work for level 30.

Sounds like you had the same problem I did at level 20 - a save too close to the level up to go kill things for bad karma. I went in the back door of the Megaton tavern and just continually accessed the terminal there for a little bit of bad karma each time. It's slow, but it works eventually and it had the advantage of being able to watch some old Doctor Who episodes at the same time. Multi-tasking! :woop:

Thanks. Ill try this for those. Now to just get some power playing done and Ill have all achievements unlocked (wish i thought to do these my first playthough but oh well, I had a blast playing normally.)

Also, multi-tasking FTW! haha

• 5 years later...