Builder Achievement?

Hitchman

I have made about 25 different layouts in the editing section and the achievement has not yet happened for me. Do you need to build 20 new levels, or do you actually have to design new tiles? Is there a specific way to get this achievement that i am missing? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The way I got it:

1. Create a 2 tile map.

2. Test/play the map

3. Save the map (use unique file names)

4. Add 2 new tiles and go to step 2

I didn't test/play my first batch of maps and had a similar problem - I think that step may be necessary (though adds some time to the process).

I used this method and it popped for me on save #21. Good luck!

The way I got it:

1. Create a 2 tile map.

2. Test/play the map

I didn't test/play my first batch of maps and had a similar problem - I think that step may be necessary (though adds some time to the process).

i made about 30 and no achievement, then i used your method and it unlocked after 19, i must of play/tested a previous one. doesn't matter any way you have to make loads to get the 100 layouts palyed

thank you for the advice. happy gaming.

The way I got it:

1. Create a 2 tile map.

2. Test/play the map

you, sir, are 100% right with your observation and just made my day. I never test-played my other 250 levels. Could have spared some hours, your method took about 10 minutes XD

Edited by Cringer85

I can't seem to get this achievement, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

When you say "Play/Test" do you mean click the "play layout" button and go through your current layout before you save it. I've done this 40 times now and it's not unlocking.

• 2 months later...
The way I got it:

1. Create a 2 tile map.

2. Test/play the map

I tried your method and it worked like a charm. Thanks dude!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The way I got it:

1. Create a 2 tile map.

2. Test/play the map

Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Bonus Bonanza achievement (Score 25,000 remaining tiles points in Tales mode) has to be done in one play-through of story mode or if you can finish all of the stories then go back through and replay until you hit 25K?