Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

Originally posted by Oujisan

The "Who Do You Trust?"

Im not too sure how i GOT IT but I got it when I helped Sheva when she was Dying.. so I think you got to just keep supporting her and helping here when She is down a couple of Times... Altho This has to be tested or something....

...actually this unlocked by loading up Sheva's inventory with herb and first aid sprays, then getting myself injured by manjini. As soon as I got done getting healed by Sheva, press the B button, and Chris would say "Thank you" or "Thanks, I needed that!". I did it consecutively in chapter 1-1, and after the 4th time she healed me and was "thanked", the achievement unlocked. HTH

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the damn 1000GS (my final “war hero achievement”) of this game alone without help today (beat all game without co-op)

The J/W battle in Professional mode… very painful.

The cpu partner is a dumb!

You need more patience with the cpu partner instead J/W. LOL

I have a question. Is there any way to tell how much your partner trusts you? A guage or meter? Also, does this meter (visible or not) carry over like your gear. Is it constantly being measured or does it reset when you start a new game? Thanks in advance!

I have a question. Is there any way to tell how much your partner trusts you? A guage or meter? Also, does this meter (visible or not) carry over like your gear. Is it constantly being measured or does it reset when you start a new game? Thanks in advance!

Just Choose 2 Do Chapter 1-2 Then Theres Give Sheva Herbs And First Aid Sprays And Have A Couple For Yourself. Then When You Start Just Use Ur Knife And Keep Hittin That Electric Box Fing On The Ground. Put It On Veteran So Ur Health Goes Down Quickly. Then She Will Keep Running Up And Healing You. Will Take You About 9-10 Times!

I'm curious if anyone knows about Mercenaries? I need the "They're ACTION Figures!" achievement.

It's my last achievement but I only have 7000 points and obviously need more to collect them.

What is the quickest way to get points to buy them? Is it beating Mercenaries or running through one or more chapters? I need to return this game ASAP as it's a rental, I know I should have bought it but times are hard.

Edited by Johnny Neat

I'm curious if anyone knows about Mercenaries? I need the "They're ACTION Figures!" achievement.

It's my last achievement but I only have 7000 points and obviously need more to collect them.

What is the quickest way to get points to buy them? Is it beating Mercenaries or running through one or more chapters? I need to return this game ASAP as it's a rental, I know I should have bought it but times are hard.

The fastest way i would say would be to play the chapters on veteran as if you get an A rating you will get 1500 points for every act so if your quick you rack up points in no time.

where do you get the lonbow from and the gatlin gun

The gattling gun and the longbow are unlocked after you complete all the chapters and upgrade a certain weapon.

Gattling gun - V261

Longbow - S75 sniper rifle.

I think you also need to get a certain number of emblems but im not sure on that one.

But once you complete the game on any difficulty and have upgraded the weapon of choice the special weapon can be purchased in the buy menu of the inventory screen and costs 50,000 but also a side note on sheva can use the longbow and only chris can use the gattling gun.

this one is very simple. i had it in my first try with both my accounts.

just start chapter 2-1.

don't kill the first majin on the roof. (this is the one who's going to help you)

when you reach the point that you have to klim the ladder, he's in the perfect possion. just press LB+A as soon as he shoot his arrow.

I hope it works.

The works was a bit stressfull. afer a lot of try's i fannely found the right spot.

You need to find a big man. it's the only way i think you can do it.

start chapter 6-1.

you ecounter him after the dogs. whem you see him go back to the deck, you have more space to do it.

shoot him in the knie (with a handgun). now al you have to do is meele him 4 times (together).