Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

this one is very simple. i had it in my first try with both my accounts.

just start chapter 2-1.

don't kill the first majin on the roof. (this is the one who's going to help you)

when you reach the point that you have to klim the ladder, he's in the perfect possion. just press LB+A as soon as he shoot his arrow.

I hope it works.

Thanks 4 the info but it's still bugging the hell out of me another 2hrs gone and still ahhhh :confused:

is it just me ? or is it more widespread?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya all anyone got advice 4 getting the "Be the Knife" achievement as i just cannot suss this one its doing me in :locked

plus "The Works" achievement what is the combo and when&where can u do it ?

for the works, the first chapter on the boat, when the big man majini jumps out from your left throw a flash then run up and use and x attack shieva will hit him then if you hit him again the achievement will pop up.

it is important to use a flash as this does very little if any damage and allows enough health to get the three hits

hope this helps.

For people wondering about Take it to the Max and Stockpile (and I assume with Treasures as well) you have to go to the Item Management Screen to get the Achievement. Why? I have no idea. That's just where they unlocked for me. And they all have to be in that Inventory Box.

You only need to have all the weapons in your inventory to get "Stockpile". You can sell the weapons and treasures and still get the "Take it to the Max" and "They belong in museum" achievements later on.

Edited by Corallion

How long has it taken people to get the full 1000? I checked the roadmap and it's pretty empty.

It took me about 3 days. I ate meals, I took baths, I went to work; not necessary to do anything overly-extreme like a 16 hour sitting unless you rented it. The HARDEST Achievement that will piss you off right nice is "Lead Aspirin" I finally figured out the easiest way to get it is to fully tech up that piece of crap Itacha(M37) Shotgun and go to the Marshlands to the part where Sheva has to turn that crank to get the raft with Chris to the other side. It'll take only 1 single try. There's 2 waves of enemies at the begining of the level just when you jump down.

Where on earth is the longbow? I think this is the only weapon i need as have collected and bougt all the others

To obtain the longbow you need to upgrade one of the rifles the S75 i think... yeah definately S75, you can buy the longbow for 50k just like the gatling gun

i hope this helped xd:woop::):Bounce:

How to perform combo's and all for the achievement 'The Works: Chain the maximum number of combos together in one go.' ?

Im just in chapter 2 now, so maybe i havent 'unlocked' these game features yet?

This was a tough one for me too. I just had a friend to play with me and in chapter 1-2 i shot the first person you find, (the lady searching some body) and then i shot the person in the head with a weak pistol that was not upgraded yet, then i hitted the zombie by pressing X then my partner went behind the zombie and he hit him, then i made the final blow to kill the zombie and hit him. I done this on pro difficulty but veteran will do just fine also. This achievement may take some tries but there are more opprutunites then just that zombie. I suggest grabbing a friend instead of the AI because the AI doesn't really know what to do, and is rather retarted.

Anyone know how to check their online wins for a specific gametype? The leaderboards are probably one of the worst I've seen, at least for the versus.

What i did was just keep on playing and i don't know where to go. I don't think thier website even has one like gears of war does with thier tracking system. I just got the team slayers achievement just by plaing just that. I didn't count my wins or anything either, i just played. The matches don't have to be ranked either they can be player or private also.

By the way, cool mastercheif visual hes kickin ass! (even though i despise the game) lol

msg me if anyone wants tips or achievements that they need help on, if i have the game that is. Gamertag: Strikken101

Where on earth is the longbow? I think this is the only weapon i need as have collected and bougt all the others

To get the longbow u have to upgrade the S75 sniper rifle (or sumthing like that name) and then when u fully upgrade it u can buy the longbow which is $50,000. its not really hard to get all that money, if u have infinate ammo! lol

http://wire.ggl.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/resi5-logo.jpg

when you have to kill wesker you only need to shoot him twice to get the bad blood achievement run upstairs make sure he doesnt know where you are eg.when he says ''there you are'', and press x to hide against the wall,when you see his arrow coming around the corner on the map shoot him in the face with the rocket laucher and it will get stuck,then put a bullet in it and it will explode and he'll run off,thats how i got it

I love this game it is so good! I'm currently working on getting the complete it on professional. I didn't find any of the achievements so far particularly difficult. I did find a rotten egg and use the glitch to raise the gold to max out all the guns though and also for the ammo as well. It seems like a lot of people have already got 1000 on this so I'm assuming most people found this relatively easy. I'm struggling more on mercenaries mode more than anything.