Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have left is to beat it on pro, and I'm halfway done with that. I used the egg glitch too, so I can't say how hard the game really is if you don't glitch. But It's been easy and fun for me. I just need to decide if I want to buy Versus or not.

I have the full 1200 GS including VS and I did it all glitch FREE, it isn't hard it just might take a while longer, but since I'm a dedicated fan it was no problem in doing so, nothing but a blast. :uzi:

(I also have all unlimited weapons available and all that other mush mush)

Edited by Double 02

So I just bought the bow and the Gatling gun and I am SURE that I have all the weapons (I've gone through the list like 5 times). I still don't have the achievement for having all the weapons. it is really making me angry, because I've been playing the whole thing in coop with a friend and he has everything I have and he HAS the achievement! Does anyone know if this achievement is glitched. Or if I'll get it when I upgrade all my weapons? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont know if anyone needs any help on the bad blood achievement all i did was when hes talking about the 7 minutes stuff is run between him and jill and when he shuts up shoot him in the back and do the combo of x x b a xa then run back to the door you came in at the start of the scene and shoot him in the back again and repeat the combo, then just run forward past him again between the stairs and shoot him in the back again should be done

also works on pro as well.

sorry for the essay

• 2 weeks later...
I’m trying to get the Who do you trust? Achievement and I was just wandering how many time does Sheva have to heal you before you get it?

about 10 times

she doesn't have to heal you, she can also resuscitate you when you're dying. i found this way much faster. took me about 3-4 minutes

I’m trying to get the Who do you trust? Achievement and I was just wandering how many time does Sheva have to heal you before you get it?

Every time Sheva/Chris says something reply (Thanks/okay that sort of thing) and you can give her/him stuff, don't give her/him herbs or first aid, keep them for yourself and just heal her/him everytime (s)he's hurt. That was a pain in the arse.

@Gohan Reborn, whichever you find easiest to get the most points on, though i personally like mercenaries :)

• 2 weeks later...

if you have the unlimited rocket launcher you can do Chapter 6 - 2 on pro in 3 minutes and that normally gets you a fair few exp,

first make sure you have the magnum and one-unlimted rocket launcher (quickest way is the swamp on the little wrecked ship when your on the hovercraft)

once you have done all the button bashing at the start of the level, follow the corridors and dodge at the right times, instead of running through the rooms shoot the tentacles blocking the path normally take 3 shots and saves some time (few seconds)

then just repeat these on any you see and make your way to the deck.

When fighting the boss do the normal shooting of the bulbs and then when it shows its head shoot it once with the rocket for one hit kill should normally get a fair bit of exp and wont take long too,

sorry about essay

• 4 weeks later...

HELP!!! if anyone has versus mode in RE5, please help me.

i need the "it takes two to tango" achievement(chain a 40 kill combo)

and i need the "eye of the tiger" achievement(win 30 survivors matches)

so if anyone is willing to boost or help me with them add or send a message to xXCOMISH VMXx. thank you for your time

• 2 weeks later...

For the figurines, I need to S-rank all of the chapters, but I'm kinda confused here. under Chapter 1-2 I have ASAS - as far as I can understand, they correspond to difficulties. Do I need an S rank in every difficulty or just one S rank under each chapter?

Weird. S-ranking only gave me 1 figurine - Wesker (rare). All others were unlocked before S ranking every level - all guides said that it would unlock last two. Also, guides said that infinite rocket can be gotten when completing the game under 5 hours - well, I S ranked the final level and got infinite ammo. Went to check - overall time was over 6 hours. I guess I'm lucky? :p

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wondering... how much harder is pro than veteran? i just completed veteran using only the magnum (l. hawk i think or something like that) and the infinite rocket and it was really easy... considering my partner didn't have infinite ammo and never carried around health supplies (kind of hard to when you need slots for ammo)

How hard is pro compared to vet while using

Infinite rocket

And infinite magnum

(maybe infinite hydra too ;o)