Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully someone can clear this up since me and my friend were really wonder about the Fragile Alliance online.

What constitutes a "Win" in fragile alliance? Does it go round by round as to who has the most money? And if everyone splits the cash does that count for a win among all the players if they are tied?

Also if anyone knows how your rank increases. The number 1 person on the leader board only played 50 sessions of Fragile alliance and has a rank of 34, while I see other people with over 200 sessions that are ranked 30 or so.

Hopefully someone has some insight for these achievements since the Achievement guide is very vague on the online ones (50 to Won, Mr. Play It Straight) Seeing that I've been in around 200 rounds and escaped roughly 175 times, I would have thought that one of those two achievements I would have got by now.

i just got 100 traitor kills and the achievment did not unlock ive been playin this game all day and of course right when i finally get the 100th traitor kill and will finally be able to go to sleep the achievement doesnt unlock. these achievements are glitched, they will unlock eventually but not at the right amount. it took me more than 10 traitor kills to unlock crime buster. i'll see if it unlocks tomorrow. i will post when it unlocks and how many kills i had.

i can confirm that the mr. popularity achievement can be unlocked in player matches. it took me 135 traitor kills because i got 30 revenges kills before i reached 100 traitor kills. when u go for revenge kills it adds it to your traitor kills but does not count towards the achievement so when it says 100 traitor kills it really means 70 if u already got 30 revenge kills.

i can confirm that you can unlock every single multiplayer achievement in player matches. When i wake up tomorrow i will explain how to unlock certain multiplayer achievements since the achievement guide for this game is incorrect.

yes the achievement guide on this game isn't very helpful for the multiplayer achievements. The singe player achievements are explained better.

So me and a friend just ran thru the co-op, and i was certainly glad for it to be over. We enjoy co-op games, and thats why we bought this, but damn we always get the crappy games.

Anyways, we both were getting all the achievements until the end. I was second player, and didn't get "damned if you don't", "End of the Road", and "Have Gun, Will Travel Part III". Any reason why this would be?

I didn't really plan on playing thru this again, but i hate getting gliched out achievements.

i can confirm that you can unlock every single multiplayer achievement in player matches. When i wake up tomorrow i will explain how to unlock certain multiplayer achievements since the achievement guide for this game is incorrect.

nevermind don manolito posted on how to unock mr. play it straight. me and him were boosting together so i know that he knows what he is talking about. Check out his post in the incomplete achievement guide thread.

In the Chapter where you have to shoot the Engines of the Plane and save your daughter you can either take the stairs up to the Helicopter or take the Stairs Down to the Village, which leads you to the Final Chapter of the Game where you have to save your Buddies.

Hope that helped

"Damned if you don't" is the one you get for going to the village to save the guys and finish the game, "Damned if you do" is the one you get for taking the helicopter and finishing the game too, with a different ending. Hope it helped, and sorry for any confusion I may have caused, because I messed up the two^^'

So me and a friend just ran thru the co-op, and i was certainly glad for it to be over. We enjoy co-op games, and thats why we bought this, but damn we always get the crappy games.

Anyways, we both were getting all the achievements until the end. I was second player, and didn't get "damned if you don't", "End of the Road", and "Have Gun, Will Travel Part III". Any reason why this would be?

I didn't really plan on playing thru this again, but i hate getting gliched out achievements.

I think you didn't get damned if you don't because lynch isn't involved in that chapter, kane escapes without him... I don't really have an idea for the other ones, I suggest just playing through it again you being kane.